Filtration system a marvel to behoooold

It removes 80% of human solid waaaaste

Kazakhstan, Kazakhstan, you very nice place

From plains of Tarashek to northern fence if Jewtown

COME TOUCH THE MIGHTY PENNIES OF OUR LEEAADERR

FROM JUNCTION WITH THE TESTIIESS TO TIP OF IT'S FAAAAAAACEEE
HAVEA U SEENA BORATA? 🤌

You're from Nepal?

DO YOU KNOW RESHAM FIRIRIthe only Nepalese thing that's coming to my mind rn:catcry: AND WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?!!?!
Who doesn't know that! :kobeha: That is taught to every kid when they start singing. We sell a lot of handmade carpets, scarves and other textiles to Germany while majority of technology is imported. I have a couple of friends studying automobile engineering in Frankfurt.

Fellas I need some game recommendations for the nintendo switch

Rn I have
Mario Kart 8
Smash Ultimate
Pokemon Arceus, Sword, and Violet
Stardew Valley
Mario Odyssey

Sayin rn that I'm not interested in Breath of the Wild as I already tried it a while ago
:shocking:
I recommend
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - Interesting if you’ve never played JRPGs but has great music and interesting characters despite the campiness that tend to come from JRPGs

Sonic Colors - Just a fun sonic game

Kirby and the Forgotten Land - Addicting, Fun, and all in all an amazing kirby game

Who doesn't know that! :kobeha: That is taught to every kid when they start singing.
How come a song with such nonsense lyrics is so popular?
I laughed my ass off for 10 minutes when I googled the meaning :milaugh:

We sell a lot of handmade carpets, scarves and other textiles to Germany while majority of technology is imported. I have a couple of friends studying automobile engineering in Frankfurt.
That city sucks :gonope: It's @Cross_Marian's home.

How's earthquake recovery going? 😢

How come a song with such nonsense lyrics is so popular?
I laughed my ass off for 10 minutes when I googled the meaning :milaugh:

That city sucks :gonope: It's @Cross_Marian's home.

How's earthquake recovery going? 😢
you'd not believe its been like 5 years still the rural areas have not recovered. Urban areas have done a good job in rehabilitation but rural and hilly\mountain regions still suffer. We still get aftershocks now and then. That earthquake was a disaster. A lot of my neighbours died being buried in their own house. My locality was nothing less than a graveyard. I don't even want to remember it. :pepemotion:

you'd not believe its been like 5 years still the rural areas have not recovered. Urban areas have done a good job in rehabilitation but rural and hilly\mountain regions still suffer. We still get aftershocks now and then. That earthquake was a disaster. A lot of my neighbours died being buried in their own house. My locality was nothing less than a graveyard. I don't even want to remember it. :pepemotion:
Shiiit
Sorry for reminding you:pepehands: