Controversial Top 10 Best Worstgen Users

djiayebee

☆ 𝕊𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕦𝕡𝕖𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕕𝕕𝕪 ☆
I don't dislike even those I fight with and 10 is very small so I am going to make groups with no particular order.
World Domination Evil Tubbies: @Mr. Reloaded(GOATloaded) @Toby D. Dog @MonsterZoroTeslaSupplier homorary new member: @Lord Evil
Yonko bros :finally:: @Tejas @Sasaki Kojirō @MonsterKaido @Seatonnes @BleakAsh @Jailer @Natalija @Erkan12 @Nikuzi (remaining members of the Yonko group)
Football thread( had a lot of fun during the WC): @BangOO🍅 @djiayebee @mly90 @Playa4321 etc all others I've interacted with.
Sanji bois: @Agni Kaios @Warchief Sanji D Goat (the GOAT) @Zolo *i forgot the rest of sanji bois 😅*
Zolo bois: @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Crux @ZoroMazino (to the rest we've had our differences and have trolled each other but no hard feelings, its going to be fun now) @Admiral Maynard @ShiShiShi
@NikaInParis @Seth @EmperorKinyagi @Rottkins @AL sama @RayanOO @Fujishiro @Psychiatrist @Apollo
Luffy bros: @Welkin @Adamxero @Luffy is the mc and all the luffy bois I can't tag all day. :kobeha:
all the mods\admins too. If I missed anyone, its my memory lag so don't be mad at me.
thanks bros!

my list (without ranking) probably goes like :
- Informers crew except @RayanOO
- French fellow countrymen except @RayanOO
- Football discussion friends except @RayanOO
- Admins & Mods except @RayanOO
- Kpop fans incl. @RayanOO

D

Deleted member 83

oke so my time I guess :kayneshrug:
1. @Pot Goblin
2. @Meeyori
3. @EtenBoby
4. @Peroroncino
5. @AL sama
6. @TheAncientCenturion
7. @Seatonnes
8. @Flower
9. @Shimotsuki Ghostly
10. @CoC: Color of Clowns
11. @Mr. Reloaded
12. @Sir Yasheen
13. @Seven7
14. @TheKnightOfTheSea
15. @Doggo
16. @Playa4321
17. @Mashiro Blue
18-
:josad: I can't stop, I just write down every person I like here... list is too long it will take me eons to write down everyone!
thank you so much for the mention and i just want to say I love your art!
I love you too, I don’t put you in my signature for nothing you know:sweat:
Welp here goes nothing (and in no particular order, its hard enough to ONLY pick 10 of you, never mind "powerscaling" you guys too!):

@Rottkins,
@Pot Goblin,
@Seatonnes
@Meeyori
@Krusher1357
@Sir Yasheen
@Jailer
@Mr. Reloaded
@Peroroncino
@wordy

:risitexcla::tch::jinbewat::robinsweat:
Jesus I've hit 10 already!? This isn't fair!

Hononary mentions to @Jack Vessalius @MonsterKaido @DKI @Lhulu @Kagurashii @DKI @TheKnightOfTheSea @Playa4321 @YASER @EtenBoby @Flower @CoC: Color of Clowns @KingGamma123 @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @gamaran @GrandmasterChef Zonji @NotTommy @Buusatan94

I know I've forgotten some people too but you see how difficult it is to just narrow it down to a mere 10 of you only?! I was gonna nominate some of the staff, a "certain 2 providers" and such too but I suspect I'll get accused of sucking up or "riding" LMAO!

:risitameh::saden::nicagesmile:kingufy

Me right now:

(Loud sound warning):

Awww thank you for saying that! Though I’ll have to accuse you of dickriding providers cuz you mentioned Leten:myman:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
I'm going to edit myself into every post fyi so you might as well list me ahead of time.
I already did that for you

Those who make good theories and write useful information. And yes, no one named them, but they really the best. For me. One of them is a fan of Usopp, another is a fan of Nami, the third is a (fan?) of Shanks. That's all I can say.
:catsure:wow thank u

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
Best Football (not eggball) fans : @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Best Fish : @TheKnightOfTheSea (not Don Le Fishe)
Best Jewnicorn Fitness Member : @Cutty Jewboy
Best Goat : @Warchief Sanji D Goat
Best Girl : @Natalija
Best Cat Fans : @Tobra
Best Kpop Idol : @djiayebee
Best Baldie : @Reborn
Best Luffy fans : @Kerkovian
Best Zoro fans : @Doggo
Best Sanji fans : @ZoroMazino
User with the best taste : @RayanOO
Best Motivator : @Reddot4
Best Yonko fans : @EmperorKinyagi
:finally:
Post automatically merged:

I meant 1.5

You're my true top 1 :pepemwai:
I have you at the first too. :cheers:

I don't dislike even those I fight with and 10 is very small so I am going to make groups with no particular order.
World Domination Evil Tubbies: @Mr. Reloaded(GOATloaded) @Toby D. Dog @MonsterZoroTeslaSupplier homorary new member: @Lord Evil
Yonko bros :finally:: @Tejas @Sasaki Kojirō @MonsterKaido @Seatonnes @BleakAsh @Jailer @Natalija @Erkan12 @Nikuzi (remaining members of the Yonko group)
Football thread( had a lot of fun during the WC): @BangOO🍅 @djiayebee @mly90 @Playa4321 etc all others I've interacted with.
Sanji bois: @Agni Kaios @Warchief Sanji D Goat (the GOAT) @Zolo *i forgot the rest of sanji bois 😅*
Zolo bois: @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Crux @ZoroMazino (to the rest we've had our differences and have trolled each other but no hard feelings, its going to be fun now) @Admiral Maynard
Others:
@ShiShiShi
@NikaInParis @Seth @EmperorKinyagi @Rottkins @AL sama @RayanOO @Fujishiro @Psychiatrist @Apollo
Luffy bros: @Welkin @Adamxero @Luffy is the mc and all the luffy bois I can't tag all day. :kobeha:
all the mods\admins too. If I missed anyone, its my memory lag so don't be mad at me.
Preciate the nomination bossman

Us Luffy stans are 1 in a million on Worstgen

Gotta stick together

:lusnipe::cheers: