Controversial Top 10 Best Worstgen Users

Zolo

Cope Doctor
I don't dislike even those I fight with and 10 is very small so I am going to make groups with no particular order.
World Domination Evil Tubbies: @Mr. Reloaded(GOATloaded) @Toby D. Dog @MonsterZoroTeslaSupplier homorary new member: @Lord Evil
Yonko bros :finally:: @Tejas @Sasaki Kojirō @MonsterKaido @Seatonnes @BleakAsh @Jailer @Natalija @Erkan12 @Nikuzi (remaining members of the Yonko group)
Football thread( had a lot of fun during the WC): @BangOO🍅 @djiayebee @mly90 @Playa4321 etc all others I've interacted with.
Sanji bois: @Agni Kaios @Warchief Sanji D Goat (the GOAT) @Zolo *i forgot the rest of sanji bois 😅*
Zolo bois: @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Crux @ZoroMazino (to the rest we've had our differences and have trolled each other but no hard feelings, its going to be fun now) @Admiral Maynard
Others:
@ShiShiShi
@NikaInParis @Seth @EmperorKinyagi @Rottkins @AL sama @RayanOO @Fujishiro @Psychiatrist @Apollo
Luffy bros: @Welkin @Adamxero @Luffy is the mc and all the luffy bois I can't tag all day. :kobeha:
all the mods\admins too. If I missed anyone, its my memory lag so don't be mad at me.
I aint no Sanji fan. Im truther

I always tag you with Godfy top 1 yet you grouped me with the Zoro fans:zosleepy:
When I first arrived at WG, you said you were a Zolo fan so I based u on that but doesn't matter whom you support, you're nice to have a talk with.
Post automatically merged:

I aint no Sanji fan. Im truther
Sure. Just got the vibe so put you there. :cheers:

I don't dislike even those I fight with and 10 is very small so I am going to make groups with no particular order.
World Domination Evil Tubbies: @Mr. Reloaded(GOATloaded) @Toby D. Dog @MonsterZoroTeslaSupplier homorary new member: @Lord Evil
Yonko bros :finally:: @Tejas @Sasaki Kojirō @MonsterKaido @Seatonnes @BleakAsh @Jailer @Natalija @Erkan12 @Nikuzi (remaining members of the Yonko group)
Football thread( had a lot of fun during the WC): @BangOO🍅 @djiayebee @mly90 @Playa4321 etc all others I've interacted with.
Sanji bois: @Agni Kaios @Warchief Sanji D Goat (the GOAT) @Zolo *i forgot the rest of sanji bois 😅*
Zolo bois: @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Crux @ZoroMazino (to the rest we've had our differences and have trolled each other but no hard feelings, its going to be fun now) @Admiral Maynard
Others:
@ShiShiShi
@NikaInParis @Seth @EmperorKinyagi @Rottkins @AL sama @RayanOO @Fujishiro @Psychiatrist @Apollo
Luffy bros: @Welkin @Adamxero @Luffy is the mc and all the luffy bois I can't tag all day. :kobeha:
all the mods\admins too. If I missed anyone, its my memory lag so don't be mad at me.
Awww much appreciated bro ❤️

Best Football (not eggball) fans : @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
Best Fish : @TheKnightOfTheSea (not Don Le Fishe)
Best Jewnicorn Fitness Member : @Cutty Jewboy
Best Goat : @Warchief Sanji D Goat
Best Girl : @Natalija
Best Cat Fans : @Tobra
Best Kpop Idol : @djiayebee
Best Baldie : @Reborn
Best Luffy fans : @Kerkovian
Best Zoro fans : @Doggo
Best Sanji fans : @ZoroMazino
User with the best taste : @RayanOO
Best Motivator : @Reddot4
Best Yonko fans : @EmperorKinyagi