Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Didn’t know 10 years old is compareable 35 year old man .
‘That next leftist logic in real world.
yes a braindead 35 year old is comparable to a 10 year
and the fact you are bringing politics into this is sad
touch some grass

edit: oh shit i just realised you are a braindead 35 year old, thats why you think he doesnt equal a 10 year old

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
He does actually, I tried to sell him on the theory but he didn't bite and said it was going to be obviously luffy. He did say he understands why that's a theory though after seeing purgitory onigiri
What always interested me about Zoro kills Kaido, is that Luffy doesn't really kill characters, when I could see Zoro decapitating someone.

So, at first, before I got into the whole Moria/Zombie Kaido/Blackbeard Pluton thing, I thought Luffy would beat Kaido, someone other shit would happen like the Marines (with Vegapunk lol) invading, and then Kaido would get back up a few hours later to continue the fight, at which point Zoro surpasses his limits and decapitates the dragon.

Would have put Kaido on his own tier of antagonists (lost to Luffy, but got back up a few hours later to come back), and not take away from Luffy's victory.

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
What always interested me about Zoro kills Kaido, is that Luffy doesn't really kill characters, when I could see Zoro decapitating someone.

So, at first, before I got into the whole Moria/Zombie Kaido/Blackbeard Pluton thing, I thought Luffy would beat Kaido, someone other shit would happen like the Marines (with Vegapunk lol) invading, and then Kaido would get back up a few hours later to continue the fight, at which point Zoro surpasses his limits and decapitates the dragon.

Would have put Kaido on his own tier of antagonists (lost to Luffy, but got back up a few hours later to come back), and not take away from Luffy's victory.
KAIDO AINT DEAD, ZKK SOON