Powers & Abilities Sanji unlocked Ryou/Internal Destruction, Zoro hasn't, and Sanji used Internal Destruction to defeat Queen

Does Sanji have Adv CoA, while Zoro doesn't?

• Yes

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 73.5%
  • And CoC calls himself a Zoro fan?!?

Votes: 3 8.8%

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
(Edited the title from "Adv CoA" to Ryou/Internal Destruction, since that's really what I meant, and I'm shit at making accurate titles. Change votes accordingly. Zoro clearly has Adv CoA from his Emission of Haki sword slashes, I just don't think he has Ryou. Apologies for the shitty title then title edit)

Notice the explosions? This is consistent with Internal Destruction: Sanji isn't just hitting Queen with CoA, he's causing it to detonate inside of him, IE, Ryou. That's not some fire, that's a fucking explosion.

This makes me more comfortable with what Oda did in Wano.

Zoro learned to use Adv CoC, and cut through King's searing flames to defeat him.

Sanji learned Ryou/Adv CoA by controlling his passion. After going through his identity crisis, he rejected the idea that he needed to close off his emotions, and chose to accept them, even if he was a soldier of science. Accepting his horrible past, allowed him to finally control his emotions, his Will, his Haki, and let his feelings flow.

This works perfectly for both characters:

Zoro wants to dominate, and be the strongest swordsmen in the world = the Will of a Conqueror.
Sanji wants to fill people with passion, so he unlocked Ryou, which fills your enemy with your Will/Haki to defeat them.

So, I expect Sanji to unlocked CoC once he gets over his women issues, and Zoro to unlocked Ryou/Adv CoA when he becomes more honest with his feelings, and learns of his backstory.

This means Zoro was scarring Kaido, slicing a horn off of Onigashima, and taking down King, without Ryou, too.
:zosmug:
My man is almost as powerful as Luffy, without Ryou. Once he learns it? Hoooooooooooo boy.

(If anyone has any proof that Zoro learned Ryou, please, show me it. For a long time I assumed me did, but can't think of any off the top of my head. I've yet to see Zoro flow his Haki into people with his blades.)

This ties back to Zoro "not cutting anything."

End of Series Zoro will be able to smack you in the stomach with the blunt side of his blade, and rupture your organs just with his Ryou.

I assume Zoro will learn Ryou once he returns to Wano to kill Kaido, when the Borders of Wano are opened and Pluton is activated.

This also fits the "Wings" aspect perfectly. Zoro and Sanji need to learn from each other, and master each other's strengths, in order to balance Luffy properly. Expect both Zoro and Sanji to get another huge power up soon, that puts them closer to Admiral level. That was the narrative point of Aramaki wrecking King and Queen: to show that Zoro and Sanji still need to get much stronger.

Last edited:

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
Lol, Sanji's CoA is nowhere near the advanced level, while Zoro's had this shit for a while.
So, you think Zoro could do that to Queen with his Haki, without using swords? Just by punching him? I don't think so. Sanji's legs are weapons, just like Zoro's swords, and they have their own strengths.

Zoro has Emission, which Sanji doesn't have, true. But, Emission just allows you to send out blasts of your Haki, like Zoro's Haki slashes.

Internal Destruction, what Luffy learned, let's you literally detonate your Haki into your enemy. When has Zoro done that in Wano?

Zoro has Emission, and Sanji doesn't, true, but, if Sanji has Ryou, and can use Internal Destruction, his CoA has more pure power.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Notice the explosions? This is consistent with Internal Destruction: Sanji isn't just hitting Queen with CoA, he's causing it to detonate inside of him, IE, Ryou. That's not some fire, that's a fucking explosion.

This makes me more comfortable with what Oda did in Wano.

Zoro learned to use Adv CoC, and cut through King's searing flames to defeat him.

Sanji learned Ryou/Adv CoA by controlling his passion. After going through his identity crisis, he rejected the idea that he needed to close off his emotions, and chose to accept them, even if he was a soldier of science. Accepting his horrible past, allowed him to finally control his emotions, his Will, his Haki, and let his feelings flow.

This works perfectly for both characters:

Zoro wants to dominate, and be the strongest swordsmen in the world = the Will of a Conqueror.
Sanji wants to fill people with passion, so he unlocked Ryou, which fills your enemy with your Will/Haki to defeat them.

So, I expect Sanji to unlocked CoC once he gets over his women issues, and Zoro to unlocked Ryou/Adv CoA when he becomes more honest with his feelings, and learns of his backstory.

This means Zoro was scarring Kaido, slicing a horn off of Onigashima, and taking down King, without Ryou, too.
:zosmug:
My man is almost as powerful as Luffy, without Ryou. Once he learns it? Hoooooooooooo boy.

(If anyone has any proof that Zoro learned Ryou, please, show me it. For a long time I assumed me did, but can't think of any off the top of my head. I've yet to see Zoro flow his Haki into people with his blades.)

This ties back to Zoro "not cutting anything."

End of Series Zoro will be able to smack you in the stomach with the blunt side of his blade, and rupture your organs just with his Ryou.

I assume Zoro will learn Ryou once he returns to Wano to kill Kaido, when the Borders of Wano are opened and Pluton is activated.

This also fits the "Wings" aspect perfectly. Zoro and Sanji need to learn from each other, and master each other's strengths, in order to balance Luffy properly. Expect both Zoro and Sanji to get another huge power up soon, that puts them closer to Admiral level. That was the narrative point of Aramaki wrecking King and Queen: to show that Zoro and Sanji still need to get much stronger.
I totally agree

Thank you

This is exactly what happened in Wano arc of Two piece

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
β€Ž
So, you think Zoro could do that to Queen with his Haki, without using swords? Just by punching him? I don't think so. Sanji's legs are weapons, just like Zoro's swords, and they have their own strengths.

Zoro has Emission, which Sanji doesn't have, true. But, Emission just allows you to send out blasts of your Haki, like Zoro's Haki slashes.

Internal Destruction, what Luffy learned, let's you literally detonate your Haki into your enemy. When has Zoro done that in Wano?

Zoro has Emission, and Sanji doesn't, true, but, if Sanji has Ryou, and can use Internal Destruction, his CoA has more pure power.
Sanji didn't purely use CoA against Queen in his pathetic Beef Burst. Sanji used DJ+Germa Powers+CoA. The biggest use of Sanji's CoA was to protect him from IJ's heat.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
β€Ž

This isn't HxH.
:pepestop:

Rock that Soul!!!
β€Ž
omg what are you doing? :lawsigh:
I loved Sanji in the Pre Time Skip, what Oda did to him in the Time Skip hurt my soul.

I think Zoro will always be a bit above Sanji, but, I want it to be close.

Sanji unlocking Ryou while Zoro unlocks Adv CoC works well.

Zoro will unlock Ryou when we return to Wano.

Sanji will unlock CoC by kicking Big Mom in the face to save another woman.

They're in that awkward "above YC1, but not really Admiral" level right now. So, we get this:

Luffy:
Top tier CoC
Top tier CoA
Mid tier CoO

Zoro:
Mid tier CoC
Top tier CoA
Mid tier CoO

Sanji:
Mid tier CoC
Mid tier CoA
Top Tier CoO

Luffy is nearly top tier in everything, but his stupidity keeps his CoO from being peak.
Zoro is a conqueror, but can't reach the highest tier since he's under Luffy, and is also not the brightest guy for CoO
Sanji isn't as dominating and violent as Luffy or Zoro, but, he's much smarter than both of them combined, and can use his CoO to dominate the battlefield.

This leaves Luffy above both, makes Zoro stronger than Sanji, but also leaves Sanji as capable of doing things Zoro can't with his CoO. I think Zoro will get better CoA than Sanji, it's just Zoro has been focusing so much on hardening his swords and keeping them from being scratched, that he's limiting his overall firepower a bit.

Zoro with Black Blades and Ryou will be utterly terrifying.
Post automatically merged:

Why sanji fans want everything that zoro has?:kobeha:
No, I'm one of the last ZKK believers and like Zoro more than Sanji, I just still like Sanji and think his portrayal by both Oda and the community can be purely painful.