Does trans people scare you mate ?

I saw you use the Alt right word "SJW" before, are radical feminist scaring you ?

Wait.. Are leftists scaring you ?
Post automatically merged:

Transphobia will only get you a report mate :)
3k messages and 1k likes.You need to think stuff before posting,people are not into your posts.Not good for someone that needs to convince people.It isn't working.

Ah, worry not. I can't be mad at someone from Twitter politics. I feel sad for him actually. He probably really thinks that this thing is going to work here. TAC is an evil bastard for feeding that guy. I'm convinced TAC would apply for the President Snow role if Hunger Games decided to make a remake.

Oh, say can you see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:risiup:

None of this scares me. It only exists online. People like you are social rejects.
This stuff actually has some backbone in colleges.It pisses me off.Well,if they ever take over we can always move to Saudi Arabia.None of them will be there.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
3k messages and 1k likes.You need to think stuff before posting,people are not into your posts.Not good for someone that needs to convince people.It isn't working.

This stuff actually has some backbone in colleges.It pisses me off.Well,if they ever take over we can always move to Saudi Arabia.None of them will be there.
Nah. You have to live in America/Germany atm to directly see this shit around you.

People like that only exist online. They are mostly social rejects. How Kaido would say: I'm having fun Luffy:luffylaugh:

Ah, worry not. I can't be mad at someone from Twitter politics. I feel sad for him actually. He probably really thinks that this thing is going to work here. TAC is an evil bastard for feeding that guy. I'm convinced TAC would apply for the President Snow role if Hunger Games decided to make a remake.

Oh, say can you see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:risiup:

None of this scares me. It only exists online. People like you are social rejects.
Oh boi.. you are not ready for reality my guy.

Science is against you, politics are against you, feminist are against you. Soon, feminism will win, the patriarchy will be over. Toxic masculinity will be history. Trans people will be everywhere.. without fear.. and you will have nowhere to go but to stay at home.. but wait..

We also have the media.. right now, right now its meh.. , but soon... soooooon.. people will understand how to really represent minorities and good LGBTQ+ representation will be EVERYWHERE...

BUT WAIT..this isn't the end.. capitalism is on the verge of ending.. soon people will riot.. the means of production will come back into hands of WORKERS... yyesss.. YEEEESSSS COMMMUNISM !!!!

Nah. You have to live in America/Germany atm to directly see this shit around you.

People like that only exist online. They are mostly social rejects. How Kaido would say: I'm having fun Luffy:lusalty:
In Brazil there are a lot of weirdos too.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Science is against you, politics are against you, feminist are against you. Soon, feminism will win, the patriarchy will be over. Toxic masculinity will be history. Trans people will be everywhere.. without fear.. and you will have nowhere to go but to stay at home.. but wait..

We also have the media.. right now, right now its meh.. , but soon... soooooon.. people will understand how to really represent minorities and good LGBTQ+ representation will be EVERYWHERE...

BUT WAIT..this isn't the end.. capitalism is on the verge of ending.. soon people will riot.. the means of production will come back into hands of WORKERS... yyesss.. YEEEESSSS COMMMUNISM !!!!

You exist online. Using twitter as ur "Back up proof" is not the best idea to promote urself.

You have the media and politics for now.When you are not usefull anymore they will throw you into a trash bin.You have no idea what you are messing with.This stuff preceds our generation.

Last edited:

Are you on drug or something like 70s hippie or something ?
Communsim is for enlightenment wanker which it fail often unless you live small group in remote land .

Last edited:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
m I transphobic if I say transgenders shouldn't break LAWS??
Sir yessir.

Go to hell u transphobic twat!
You have the media and politics for now.We you are not usefull anymore they will throw you into a trash bin.You have no idea what you are messing with.This stuff preceds our generation.
Dude said lgbt and feminist are against me.

Literally the biggest loudmouth minorities who are known for barking online in masses.

:milaugh:

Well.. looking at the fact that I posted 2000k message in one thread filled with Carrot hater.. I think i'm doing well thank you :D

You have the media and politics for now.We you are not usefull anymore they will throw you into a trash bin.You have no idea what you are messing with.This stuff preceds our generation.
You are not ready for what's coming my boi..

You think feminism is radical now ? You have no idea. :D

m I transphobic if I say transgenders shouldn't break LAWS??
It actually depend on the context.

If you are defending a Trans exclusive law, you would be transphobe, if not, you are not.

Are you drug or something like 70s hippie or something ?
Communsim is for enlightenment wanker which it fail often unless you live small group in remote land .
dude,just some crazie.Don't take the bait lol lmao this is hilarious.its so lame,its funny.5 year old stuff.

Well.. looking at the fact that I posted 2000k message in one thread filled with Carrot hater.. I think i'm doing well thank you :D

You are not ready for what's coming my boi..

You think feminism is radical now ? You have no idea. :D

It actually depend on the context.

If you are defending a Trans exclusive law, you would be transphobe, if not, you are not.
hang on,did you ever hear about red pill,mgtow,incels?

Sir yessir.

Go to hell u transphobic twat!

Dude said lgbt and feminist are against me.

Literally the biggest loudmouth minorities who are known for barking online in masses.

:milaugh:
The left is starting to rise mate.. you might have not noticed it in the last few MAGA years.. but we are sick of your alt right BS. It's time for some change.. first, we are gonna get rid of transphobe like yourself... out.. CANCELLED booohooooo. Then we will come for the rich.. and eat them all.. MIAM.

Then we will supress patriarchy with our big flower tanks *PAWWW* and finally we will end capitalism for good and let the country shine under the red blood of our defeated ennemies

Sounds good. I like it.

The left is starting to rise mate.. you might have not noticed it in the last few MAGA years.. but we are sick of your alt right BS. It's time for some change.. first, we are gonna get rid of transphobe like yourself... out.. CANCELLED booohooooo. Then we will come for the rich.. and eat them all.. MIAM.

Then we will supress patriarchy with our big flower tanks *PAWWW* and finally we will end capitalism for good and let the country shine under the red blood of our defeated ennemies

Sounds good. I like it.
I like the part about the rich
No one should be a millionaire

Sounds good. I like it.
you do realize the rich finance the left?

I like the part about the rich
No one should be a millionaire
fuck that,i want to be a trillionarie.I will have a gorilla and a tank in my backyard.

More importantly. FEMINISTS LGBT AND ETC WILL BE MAD AT YOU!
ohhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Those fat ladys with pink hair will not want to fuck me,my life is RUINED!