Character Discussion Law rlly fought 3 yonkos in a row inside the same month...

When has Law ever proved he could hold his own in a 1v1? Oda had Zoro scar Kaido completely by himself.
What has Law ever done by himself? Beat Hawkins?
Hold off Yonko Big Mom, the entire Kid/Hawkins situation…. Ring any bells?? It’s the situation where Kid literally irrelevant as a teammate. To the point Meme thinks he’s dying, Law calls him useless, an kid himself suggest if he die now. it’d be pitiful.
Stop letting bitterness distract u from the canon lmao!!!

Shock wille breaking Linlin's bones by itself makes no sense. The first shock wille objectively didn't do that much. Did it do significant damage? Sure. But if you are saying that shock wille alone can break her bones, it just isn't that strong.

Even blackbeard can tank a single shock wille. Yet you are telling me this is the same attack that can single handedly break the bones of giant big mom?
Base on ur headcanon or any actual canon to support this?

The 2 example ur talking about( meme head/BB chest) occur in spot where u can’t tell bones have been cracked, without it being stated lol. We wouldn’t have known meme had multiple ribs broken by SW unless she told us…. BB isn’t attacked in a limb, There’s no visible way for u or anybody else to be saying what his physical conditions are.

no. When Oda had BM say Law's attacks were dangerous, he firstly giving Law partial credit for Breaking BM's bones. Because if you didn't remember, there was zero signs of broken bones in 1038.

are u mentality ill? Kid breaks meme arm, Law breaks her ribs. In what visible way was oda gonna show that in the panels u post? Pure stupidity lol, anyway in a non- arm/leg area of the body. Bone breaking usually stated or highlighted In some way.

Either way like I stated meme attributes her ribs breaking to Law. Not Accumulative or combo damage u made that up smh!!!!
We only see BM's broken bones after Kid hit her with his attack. If Law wasn't given partial credit, then it would have seemed as if Kid did all of the work.
We never see big mom ribs break period stop coping with nonsensical logic.
Secondly, you can argue that Oda dropped that statement to show Law's attacks are stronger. But I don't think you can blow it out of proportion and claim that Law's attacks did 95% of the damage like the guy I was quoting, when again, by itself SW isn't shown to be that strong.
95% massive wank. 60% fair

Marco is the real goat! Fought 3 yonkos and 3 admirals
Only 2 yonko and 2 admirals or am I forgetting something?
Big Mom, BB
Kizaru, Akainu
Law has fought:

Fujitora
Kaidou
Big Mom
Blackbeard

On top of

Doflamingo
Vergo
Smoker
Hawkins
Trebol

He's the Kakashi of One Piece at this point, he's pretty much at the center of everything, only Luffy's resume looks juicier.
Zoros top that

4 yonko
Buggy
Big Mom
Kaido
Luffy

3 Shichibukai
Moriah
Mihawk
Kuma

1 God
Enel

5 Supernova
Luffy
Apoo
Hawkins
Drake
Killer

3 admirals
Aokiji
Kizaru
Fujitora

+ Others
King
Pica
Lucci
Kaku
Ohm
Mr 1
Hyouzou
Hody
Oars

Law's just boss. One of the best additions to the series. Great character, cool and smart with a broken fruit and really fitting and emotional backstory.

Him showing off against Kaido before facing Big Mom with Kid and eventually defeating her together with him, now going against Blackbeard as a 3 billion man. I'm glad Oda's keeping such a great character relevant and I hope he continues to get the spotlight he deserves.

Him learning about the history of the "D" and getting involved in the final war will be very nice to see but first we have to see where this battle against Teach goes and how far he's able to take Blackbeard.

C

CensoredbyWG

Only 2 yonko and 2 admirals or am I forgetting something?
Big Mom, BB
Kizaru, Akainu

Zoros top that

4 yonko
Buggy
Big Mom
Kaido
Luffy

3 Shichibukai
Moriah
Mihawk
Kuma

1 God
Enel

5 Supernova
Luffy
Apoo
Hawkins
Drake
Killer

3 admirals
Aokiji
Kizaru
Fujitora

+ Others
King
Pica
Lucci
Kaku
Ohm
Mr 1
Hyouzou
Hody
Oars
Zoro got negged by pretty much ALL relevant ones in this list.

C

CensoredbyWG

Timing matters.

Put pre timeskip Law against Kizaru or Aokiji and watch him get negged. Heck, pre timeskip Law gets wrecked by Vergo. Now put Zoro of today against Moriah and Oars and watch annihilation.
Pre timeskip law would have done better tbh

C

CensoredbyWG

Kidd started off the fight, fighting solo vs big mom...Would law have been able to last 20+ mins solo vs big mom? no
He started the fight getting negged by linlin until law saved his ass when he was on the break of being slashed in half by her.