Character Discussion Law rlly fought 3 yonkos in a row inside the same month...

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Law is doing what we think yonkos should be doing. When they were first introduced, we thought yonkos are constantly scrapping with each other. Turns out, they avoid each other like the plague.
Wouldn't that be kidd who actively went to 3 yonko territory to fight

Law fought 2 at once barely faced kaido and had bb ambush him.

Wouldn't that be kidd who actively went to 3 yonko territory to fight

Law fought 2 at once barely faced kaido and had bb ambush him.
I don’t think Kid faced the captain themselves. Law also took a break before coming into new world, Kid had the most time to test his luck at the yonkos. It’s likely that Shanks took Kid’s arm though, anyways they both have more interaction with yonkos than Kaido or BM lol. These guys barely leave their territory, and admitted they avoided each other for decades.

Law is doing what we think yonkos should be doing. When they were first introduced, we thought yonkos are constantly scrapping with each other. Turns out, they avoid each other like the plague.
Turf war is real tho among emperor. But they just use their proxy crew cold war style instead. Cause every Emperor is like a nuke. Mutual assured destruction is expected if both in direct conflict.

What Bartolomeo done to shanks territory is the most normal yonko thing ever. Bartolomeo is just a proxy of strawhat. Shanks going after Bartolomeo proved that shanks see Luffy not as a kid anymore but fellow emperor.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don’t think Kid faced the captain themselves. Law also took a break before coming into new world, Kid had the most time to test his luck at the yonkos. It’s likely that Shanks took Kid’s arm though, anyways they both have more interaction with yonkos than Kaido or BM lol. These guys barely leave their territory, and admitted they avoided each other for decades.
No I mean the fact is he fought shanks and then targeted him

Went to memes territory and fought her on onigashima

Fought kaido with killer on his turf and went after him on onigashima

Luffy said he'd beat meme yet was happy for bege to poison her and didn't end up fighting her in the end

Laws plan was to get kaido to attack doffy
He ended up on the roof after spiral after spiral after he messed his own plan up.

Right now Killer > Kid
Do you say stupid shit wherever
You're both wrong.
BM's bones broke after she took 4 major attacks from Kid and Law, all of which did considerable damage(Including Kid's attacks).
ok where was I wrong at?
They only broke her bones by cumulative efforts, just like how they only defeated her by cumulative efforts. Trying to attribute anything solely to Kid or Law is a blatant misreading of the text and pure unadulterated wank.
that's not the point what I was arguing about never said law did less damage than kid or kid did more damage than law.

That's much better than what Law did. Law constantly stabbed BM when she wasn't looking, or in the case of PW, she threw a building on her and then stabbed her when she was focused on Kid.
it really isn't law was doing more damage than what Zoro could've muster in his last attack against kaido.

Zoro would have done much better if he was in Law's place,
that's a big accusation.
Post automatically merged:

damn u still this butthurt? Over Law being portrayed above Kid….
it has never been portrayed that and it will never be either.

Even more weirdly, u claim the first SW doesn’t do much. Yet it’s the only reason Kid lands an attack at all…..
first off kid doesn't need help landing he can do that with or without law's assistance and secondly I agree saying law attack didn't much is ridiculous on itself.

But even prevents her attempts to dodge as Prometheus Dis-enable. Can u name the other character that hit meme so her she can’t defend or control her DF? Kid for example never done so….
he doesn't have to kid was breaking through her durability through culminating attacks.

there’s no mention of Kid or accumulative damage.
kid quoted it were you paying attention?
Post automatically merged:

Kids speaking for Himself. Not the character meme specifically deems as so lethality she need to be weary for Law. Even Escalates To the point she literally begging
and kid was not wrong with his assessment.

Last edited:
I respect Law, he is a beast for real. Law have many feats for real. The fight against Bm was a great performance for Law. So much impresive.

In chapter 1010, Kaido said"Law ability is problematic" or something like that . And Big Mom too (three times) . And now he have a fight against Blackbeard.

The best supervova and the best member of the worstgen After Luffy.