Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
The left is starting to rise mate.. you might have not noticed it in the last few MAGA years.. but we are sick of your alt right BS. It's time for some change.. first, we are gonna get rid of transphobe like yourself... out.. CANCELLED booohooooo. Then we will come for the rich.. and eat them all.. MIAM.

Then we will supress patriarchy with our big flower tanks *PAWWW* and finally we will end capitalism for good and let the country shine under the red blood of our defeated ennemies

Sounds good. I like it.
My oh my. Internet rando telling me that leftists will delete me and that I'm transphobic.

WHAT WILL I DO!
:risiup:

Anyway, I have controversies opinion/ view points on political view points.
I used to support usa foreign until 2014 due failures and anti-American booming on internet. The anti-war people have good point but I donโ€™t even it work in realistic. Even Japan and Germany are building military because they lost trust in USA and feel threat from other nations.

yeah I know people are. Anti-American which I heard fro 10 yesrs or more from YouTube comments .

Capitalism is good system and it exists from mankind . Everything you see is capitalism , it canโ€™t be erased as some people want to do it.

The left is starting to rise mate.. you might have not noticed it in the last few MAGA years.. but we are sick of your alt right BS. It's time for some change.. first, we are gonna get rid of transphobe like yourself... out.. CANCELLED booohooooo. Then we will come for the rich.. and eat them all.. MIAM.

Then we will supress patriarchy with our big flower tanks *PAWWW* and finally we will end capitalism for good and let the country shine under the red blood of our defeated ennemies

Sounds good. I like it.
Being an extremist is pretty fucking cringe no matter what end of the scale it's on apparently :laughmoji:

My oh my. Internet rando telling me that leftists will delete me and that I'm transphobic.

WHAT WILL I DO!
:risiup:
Buy an Ar15/Ak47...whatever firearm you can.Let's see if these people can back up this bravatas.They guy said this:
"country shine under the red blood of our defeated ennemies"
A genocide apologist,someone call Solis.

IMHO whenever some individual becomes a billionaire that person should be immediately stripped of their civil and human rights and their wealth equally distributed among the people.
This will act as a deterrent, rich people will do everything to avoid becoming too rich.
I canโ€™t stand the rich, governments, royals, politicians, woke SJW, racists and most importantlyโ€ฆ the music on Turkish weddings
:risitameh::risitexcla:

Anyway, I have controversies opinion/ view points on political view points.
I used to support usa foreign until 2014 due failures and anti-American booming on internet. The anti-war people have good point but I donโ€™t even it work in realistic. Even Japan and Germany are building military because they lost trust in USA and feel threat from other nations.

yeah I know people are. Anti-American which I heard fro 10 yesrs or more from YouTube comments .

Capitalism is good system and it exists from mankind . Everything you see is capitalism , it canโ€™t be erased as some people want to do it.
Capitalism is natural.I don't think people are anti-american.They are anti-deep state.The US military and big companies have done shady things and that has left a mark on the countries reputation,but american people are respected and seem as role models at least in my corner of the world.

males including transgenders can't a female restroom is the law in my country

so if I say transgender shouldn't do it I m transphobic according to you correct??
Yup. Simply because you would be defending a transphobic law.

The non transphobic thing to say would be: "the law tells transwomen to get away for women bathroom, FUDGE the law"

Being an extremist is pretty fucking cringe no matter what end of the scale it's on apparently
I'm not even a radical leftist

those maga boyz are not ready :milaugh:

it canโ€™t be erased as some people want to do it.
It can and it will.

it might take time but capitalism is doomed to end.

Capitalism is natural.

Did you just fucking generalize people?
shit....:pepestrike:
Post automatically merged:

The non transphobic thing to say would be: "the law tells transwomen to get away for women bathroom, FUDGE the law"

It can and it will.

we all know you are trolling and we are having fun here.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
About rich. Lol, there will always be people like that.

You either excel at something or you fuck people over for life.

No regulations will change this.

Much to Twitter lads rant. If people ever get too close to the rules from behind the shadows. They will simply be offed.

It can and it will.

When you get stuck in a desolate island with a community,you better have something to offer if you want to eat.