CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
So, I live on the second story my my house. Today, I'm walking around my room naked, doing... stuff, and I look out my window, some mutherfucker from the country to cut down trees and branches that can knocked down powerlines is shimmying up the tree right in front of my window.

Mutherfuckers, give me a warning if dudes are going to be climbing trees outside my second story window, WTF?!?!?
:kidwat:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
So, I live on the second story my my house. Today, I'm walking around my room naked, doing... stuff, and I look out my window, some mutherfucker from the country to cut down trees and branches that can knocked down powerlines is shimmying up the tree right in front of my window.

Mutherfuckers, give me a warning if dudes are going to be climbing trees outside my second story window, WTF?!?!?
If midnight delight was man enough to work such manly job, id susspect him to look at ya
Post automatically merged:

Is Kaido talking about Woro in this scene?
this was Typo, it was meant to say Rororo Woro

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

What if cutting the trees wasn't his intention but you were?
:hope: