Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
G

Gorosei Informer

now that the game i was hosting is over and i can start looking at the rest of the forum again

man, some of these last threads are really making me dislike some people in here, jesus christ

@Shimotsuki Ghostly help!

:noo:
I'm not the "best" person to ask for "help"from, @Mr. Reloaded can attest to that!

:denzimote::kobeha::arnoling::beanmean::joker:

I have learned to try to ignore certain threads because they affect my sanity/emotional wellbeing far too much lmao, I get baited too much and have to learn to ignore them for my own good so I can undestand. I've seen threads lately that make me regret being on here, especially if I choose to show ignored content too lol.

Yeah that makes sense. It would be weird to have another escape arc/ending shortly after WCI but thats the best case scenario I can see tbh. Having Saturn show up and inevitably gaining supreme control of the Seraphim too as well as Kizaru an Admiral showing up, there's no way this can't end without the SHs having to flee to Elbaf?

I thought Kuma would end up making a Whitebeard style final stand at Egghead to save the others and let them escape but alas...man turned himself into a human torpedo and attacked Mary Geoise solo for some reason, following the mantra of Green Bull ironically lol.
Nah, it won't be like Whole Cake. Kizaru has instant speed, and is sane, he's not avoidable like Big Mom. It'd be weird to have another LONG escape, but, having a quick one is fine, I think. The Straw Hats are definitely fleeing, too many people to baby sit to stay and fight at this point. Depends on what Luffy and Chopper are doing, after all.

You're on the right track with Kuma: S-Bear has Kuma's powers, and Bonney is accessing Kuma's memories. If Bonney puts those memories into S-Bear, what happens? We got a whole new Kuma to do a big ole' teleportation spell.

I am convinced the crew and Punks are getting Kuma-transported off this island until it doesn't happen.

But the thing is, I’m pretty sure Sukuna’s technique involves stealing bodies and/or techniques from others. When Sukuna said “open” during his fight with Jogo, and started using blue fire, it became pretty obvious imo that Sukuna can steal techniques somehow.

So if Sukuna does win using Megumi’s techniques, it will still be Sukuna’s technique at its core that let him win.
Yes, it is a possibility. But we also have Yuta with similar technique. You are implying that Sukuna will have 2 of the most OP techniques; Kenjaku's body possession and Yuta's copy technique. I dont think it will happen.