Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Yes, it is a possibility. But we also have Yuta with similar technique. You are implying that Sukuna will have 2 of the most OP techniques; Kenjaku's body possession and Yuta's copy technique. I dont think it will happen.
Yes I think that not only does Sukuna have similar version of both abilities, but likely even more up his sleeve.

He’s going to seem completely invincible the same way Gojo does when his full abilities are revealed.

G

Gorosei Informer

yeah too many of the characters just came and did nothing. but i thought the ending was really unique for how somber it feels. it doesn’t feel satisfying and we never see that proper conclusions for many of them, but josuke is basically accepted as a part of the family when they want his input on the cake and that’s a part that feel sweet
Thats exactly it, it was so frustrating haha, especially with the monthly pacing and 1 break a year too! Ah well, thats just nitpicking I guess too though.

Yeah the ending was very weird, it was quite sombre indeed, like how Parts 5, 6 and 7 ended even. Josuke being accepted by the family was great, that the best part for sure! Didn't Daiya have a huge crush on him too? Haha.

That ending was wild though, the guard rail just "attacking" Lucy like that and we didn't get Holly's coma treated with either? No resolution for that and her recovering somehow with the Rokaka or something? Jojolands feels like its gonna continue Jojolion somehow, there are rumours its gonna be based in the Scottish highlands as Araki wanted to set a Jojo part around there before or a pirate/sailing themed one as Araki also wanted to do that too apparently?

Oh shit! I didnt even know that Jojolands starts publishing in 2 weeks today! On the 17th! That is HYPE! I'm so excited now! I have no idea what to expect but I need a continuation of Jojolands too after what happened! I doubt we're gonna get it but I NEED twin protagonists like the twin enemies from Jojolion but as protagonists and Joestars with a shared/symbiotic or some kind of double synergised stands or w/e or at LEAST a SBR verse version of Jolyne too especially!

https://jojo-news.com/2023/01/18/jo...e-jojolands-protagonist-and-premise-revealed/

Wait a minute...its just another single protagonist and a guy again? Damnit Araki!

At least its about subtropical islands? That sounds great at least? The sailing part is confirmed then. Kinda giving me Part 5 vibes here combined with how Josuke in Part 4 wanted to get rich one time too? Honestly not feeling this yet all though, but I'll definitely give it a chance and see where it goes, what it's like.

G

Gorosei Informer

Nah, it won't be like Whole Cake. Kizaru has instant speed, and is sane, he's not avoidable like Big Mom. It'd be weird to have another LONG escape, but, having a quick one is fine, I think. The Straw Hats are definitely fleeing, too many people to baby sit to stay and fight at this point. Depends on what Luffy and Chopper are doing, after all.

You're on the right track with Kuma: S-Bear has Kuma's powers, and Bonney is accessing Kuma's memories. If Bonney puts those memories into S-Bear, what happens? We got a whole new Kuma to do a big ole' teleportation spell.

I am convinced the crew and Punks are getting Kuma-transported off this island until it doesn't happen.
Yeah there is that, I really want to see Kizaru chasing people down again and being an absolute menace! Would love to see him bouncing off shiny surfaces and doing his Yata No Kagami epicness again! I would LOVE to see how he deals with Brulees DF and being in her mirror world too but alas!

I wasn't expecting a long winded escape either, maybe a couple of chapters or so, 3-4 at most? Big Moms chase went on for like 25, 26 chapters or something? As long as the fucking Katakuri fight too?! It was OBNOXIOUS as hell! Felt like forever! That could be a whole ass arc alone! (Ironically lol. Also "whole ass" lmao)

Oh yeah S-Bear has Kumas powers ofc. I dud suspect S-Bear will get Kumas memories, it feels inevitable. Original Kuma goes to die/sacrifice himself at Mary Geoise for some reason, maybe a deliberate distraction or and to find something important, cause chaos, do some insane big play or something as his final stand or something.
Would have been hilarious if the reason Saturn was here was because somehow Kuma yeeted him there instead or maybe he yeets a Celestial Dragon like Charloss to Egghead or somewhere else? LMAO!

Feels too convenient S-Kuma has Kuma's powers but I wonder how him getting Kumas memories will work with the Seraphim control thing, especially if Saturn overrides it and takes control of them all too? Will it be able to rebel againsts it and even repel Saturn and Kizaru away or more likely repel the Punks and such away?

Wasn't Stella/Original Vegapunk "phasing in and out of existence" when he appeared too? Could that be related to his "disappearance" atm? Would have been cool if his disappearance atm was S-Kuma yeeting him and Bonney away to safety instead?
Post automatically merged:

Nah, it won't be like Whole Cake. Kizaru has instant speed, and is sane, he's not avoidable like Big Mom. It'd be weird to have another LONG escape, but, having a quick one is fine, I think. The Straw Hats are definitely fleeing, too many people to baby sit to stay and fight at this point. Depends on what Luffy and Chopper are doing, after all.

You're on the right track with Kuma: S-Bear has Kuma's powers, and Bonney is accessing Kuma's memories. If Bonney puts those memories into S-Bear, what happens? We got a whole new Kuma to do a big ole' teleportation spell.

I am convinced the crew and Punks are getting Kuma-transported off this island until it doesn't happen.
That's why someone will keep Kizaru at bay - like Katakuri