Character Discussion Who left a bigger impact on Kaido

Kaido saying they could conquer the world after taking Zoro's Asura is pretty impactful if you ask me :myman:
He said that to all of them, not just Zoro in particular.
Post automatically merged:

Wait so Kaido dodged an attack from Zoro after Big Mom warned him? The same Big
Luffy dodged Red Roc too, would that have severely injured/killed him?

He said that to all of them, not just Zoro in particular.

Luffy dodged Red Roc too, would that have severely injured/killed him?
From a contextual standpoint that would make the most sense but depending on translations it makes it seem that he was only taking about Zoro... It's strange lol. Nonetheless I do think their impact on Kaido is very comparable pre ACoC. Obviously Luffy takes 1st place after this chapter though

From a contextual standpoint that would make the most sense but depending on translations it makes it seem that he was only taking about Zoro... It's strange lol. Nonetheless I do think their impact on Kaido is very comparable pre ACoC. Obviously Luffy takes 1st place after this chapter though
I mean Luffy straight up answered Kaido's declaration by saying we will never join you.

Agreed on the rest bro.

@Surgeon of death this your account? Swear i havent seen someone write like this except you.
Yep, phone was broken last 2 weeks

can’t remember my WG passcodes for shit. I didn’t even notice I was still on that shit lol.

Rules are different for Zoro, he’s the only character ur allowed to just openly lie about smh.

He’ll probably hit u with some weird Analysis that doesn’t make any sense. Trying desperately to explain why dodging here of his “own choice”, 1000 times different then Kaido dodging his favorite subordinate, after meme concerns….

Wait so Kaido dodged an attack from Zoro after Big Mom warned him? The same Big Mom who said that Kaido was a monster?
correct, that same Kaido then also:

-proceeds to never do so again, hell not even an attempt to dodge zoro.

-“never” implies Zoro attacks are worth a damn in the first place.(pre asura)

-Which was followed up with all rooftop agreeing they aren’t doing anything significant to the Yonko

But let legoin tell it an “KaIDo LIfE IN SoMe rANdoM fORm Of jEopaRDy…..
So Big Mon was worry that Zoro’s attack could actually harm Kaido and Kaido listen and dodge? Even tho his hobby is suicide ?
Worried pretty strong, considering when Zoro actually hits Kaido for the first time. She’s shocked he can cut Kaido at all….. Using the words “actually” in disbelief.
Already spoke to how irrelevant the attacks was to Kaido himself above. He doesn’t even speak on it, attack legit came an went.
So Zoro also left an impact on Big Mom too? So Zoro shocked to Yonko on one swing?
Yes, a noticeably smaller one then luffy!! The actual thread topic!!!! Nobody saying zoro was irrelevant lmao. But it’s clearly both Yonko care significantly more about Luffy, then anything zoro did.
I don’t know who is this Legion guy but he is pretty knowledgeable in One Piece, damn…
that was an god awful comeback, shit made me giggle at least

Last edited:
That night, Kaido was really mortified by That Glare of Luffy than anything else thrown to him.
Even though being a king of beast, he had never seen such an indomitable spirit.

During the rooftop fight, Kaido was most of the time being more wary of the light that Luffy possessed. Kaido really wanted to subjugate luffys will, but he could not.

As the fight progessed Kaido's demeanour changed and he started to believe that this was his end.
At his final moment he accepted his defeat, as he surrendered to the Luffy's will to conquest.