Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Chapter 1026, when Luffy divides the sky with Kaido

I never watch the anime, but I want to see the scene
All the fodder fans should watch it and gauge the distance between Godfy and their fave in parsecs. :finally:
Post automatically merged:

Tbh. Luffy vs Kaido is Luffy being goody two shoes by Oda. Luffy literally punched Kaido to his death ( lava pool ) and this is not something Luffy would do to his enemy.
yeah, that's why I think Kaido's not done but seeing how Kaido has made entire Wano suffer your point can be 100% right. There's a limit to which you can tolerate your enemy and everytime letting them live and change is bullshit. Oda has made Luffy into a clown MC due to stuffs like these.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
yeah, that's why I think Kaido's not done but seeing how Kaido has made entire Wano suffer your point can be 100% right. There's a limit to which you can tolerate your enemy and everytime letting them live and change is bullshit. Oda has made Luffy into a clown MC due to stuffs like these.
The problem is that Luffy probably doesn't understand what he did. He is a goofball. He still probably believes that he just "defeated" Kaido.

If Kaido is actually alive this is a bad writing for 2 reasons.

1. He should be dead.

2. It makes Luffy be the same kind of guy literally forever and no development whatsoever.

Kaido better stay dead because then it's only a matter of "Luffy's victory wasn't in Luffy's moral code but he doesn't realize it yet and never will".

The problem is that Luffy probably doesn't understand what he did. He is a goofball. He still probably believes that he just "defeated" Kaido.

If Kaido is actually alive this is a bad writing for 2 reasons.

1. He should be dead.

2. It makes Luffy be the same kind of guy literally forever and no development whatsoever.

Kaido better stay dead because then it's only a matter of "Luffy's victory wasn't in Luffy's moral code but he doesn't realize it yet and never will".
You never know what weed Oda smokes so Pell being nuked and alive vs Kaido being alive in Magma (which he can turn into himself is quite possible). I think awakening has incorporated Nika's character into Luffy and there might be a Luffy vs Nika thing going in future. :kobeha: you can't predict what Oda can do. Also Kaido wanted to die so Luffy fulfilling his wishes as the Sun GOD is one possibility too.

Is One Piece anime on break too? :shocking:
No Godfy glory soon!

You never know what weed Oda smokes so Pell being nuked and alive vs Kaido being alive in Magma when he can turn into himself is quite possible. I think awakening has incorporated Nika's character into Luffy and there might be a Luffy vs Nika thing going in future. :kobeha: you can't predict what Oda can do.

No Godfy glory soon!
@Luffy_Fan GODfy glory soon:finally: