Questions & Mysteries When will we get name reveals of the other Gorosei?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
In chapter 1073, roughly 800 chapters after his introduction, we finally got the name reveal of one of the Gorosei:

The reveal that his personal name is Saturn has brought up many theories that the remaining Gorosei's names are: Jupiter, Mars, Venus and Mercury.

I believe that the theory is true, and regardless of what their names are, the question remains? When exactly are we going to get these reveals? Will Oda reveal them throughout World Government arcs? Will he reveal two at once like King and Queen? Or will they all get dumped at once like the Flying Six.

I personally believe that they may be introduced in this order depending on their distance from the sun: Jupiter, Mars, Venus and Mercury, since Saturn was the one who's name was revealed first.

I think Mars(Roman God of War) is the Gorosei wearing white and carrying a sword, while the younger looking blond one may be Venus.

In chapter 1073, roughly 800 chapters after his introduction, we finally got the name reveal of one of the Gorosei:

The reveal that his personal name is Saturn has brought up many theories that the remaining Gorosei's names are: Jupiter, Mars, Venus and Mercury.

I believe that the theory is true, and regardless of what their names are, the question remains? When exactly are we going to get these reveals? Will Oda reveal them throughout World Government arcs? Will he reveal two at once like King and Queen? Or will they all get dumped at once like the Flying Six.

I personally believe that they may be introduced in this order depending on their distance from the sun: Jupiter, Mars, Venus and Mercury, since Saturn was the one who's name was revealed first.

I think Mars(Roman God of War) is the Gorosei wearing white and carrying a sword, while the younger looking blond one may be Venus.
Im guessing as of the end of this arc or the next imo.

Thanks.

I wanted to talk more about this.

Regarding the layout of introductions, I don't necessarily think Zoro/Sanji will fight the Gorosei, it could happen, but I kind of see it more likely that Kid, Law, Luffy, Dragon, Sabo could fight them. That's why I don't believe that multiple will be introduced at the same time, rather one by one or all at once.

I agree with that theory of the names referencing the Planets, more so to show how we've entered new league of 'Power' Level in OP.

First we were introduced with weaker Warlords and CP9 agents w/ Lucci/Kaku; Crocodile/Moria; and then in Post Skip, CP0 + stronger Warlords (w/ Yonko esque strongholds) in Doffy, Mihawk, Buggy, Boa; and then Yonko's themselves.

Then the Yonko structure folds, Warlords are abolished, and thus we've broken the system.

Now in the End game, to combat Luffys busted World-breaking Fruit, we have to match it with busted Awakened Logias like Akainu/Aokiji/Kizaru/GB as Luffy/Zoro/Sanji fights, and then finally the Gorosei and Im for the 'stronger' combatants in the Top Revs and new Age Strongest Pirate Captains ~Luffy, Kid, Law.

The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
β€Ž
The floodgates are open. unless they are meant to be fighters, their names should pop-up soon. If they are fighters, it will be delayed till they are ready to fight in their arc.

e.g. Jack was introduced in Zou. But King and Queen were kept hidden till Wano. I remember people speculating how one of them would be a scorpion DF user based on ships that rescued Jack.

No reason to believe Oda won't pull this shit again.