Base CoC is pressuring others with your will.. CoC coating is applying pressure to your ambient space and the key feature
is not touching others.. CoC does not flow like CoA withing the body.. While pressuring ambient space converging Haki trails
occur..
I'm lost on what you're getting here, but I think you're confusing Haki (CoA or CoC) with Flow, a technique/skill of applying said Haki. The no touching stuff is the Flow barrier for lack for a better word, the first type of Flow. I don't know from where you got this divergent convergent stuff from.

I'm lost on what you're getting here, but I think you're confusing Haki (CoA or CoC) with Flow, a technique/skill of applying said Haki. The no touching stuff is the Flow barrier for lack for a better word, the first type of Flow. I don't know from where you got this divergent convergent stuff from.
Flow is a way to physically characterize the CoA within oneself, since its directly connected to stamina..
Where as the Flow Barrier is different from CoA to CoC.. CoA flow Barrier uses the flow from the body while
CoC flow barrier use the ambient space to create pressure flow around the personal range.. Completely different field and Haki colors..