Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
What does BOAT have anything to do here? That's something left floating in the air since introduction by Oda with no idea if he'll ever address it in the future.

And again Haki(CoA or CoC) has nothing to do with space. It's just aura/energy with different effects. Coating is just covering yourself with said aura while flow is concentrating said energy in a specific limb or weapon either to create a barrier like effect or to make it invade whatever it come in contact with.
Every particule and objects has a will/Haki that can be overwhelmed..

And as such..
CoA is manipulating your aura inward..
CoC is projecting your aura outward..
CoO is sensing auras in general..

What does BOAT have anything to do here? That's something left floating in the air since introduction by Oda with no idea if he'll ever address it in the future.

And again Haki(CoA or CoC) has nothing to do with space. It's just aura/energy with different effects. Coating is just covering yourself with said aura while flow is concentrating said energy in a specific limb or weapon either to create a barrier like effect or to make it invade whatever it come in contact with.
Boat was a pre-Haki thing

And who tf suggested that Haki is related to space?

Is anyone acquainted with "World Of Darkness"? I heard it has some of the most busted characters ever created.
Post automatically merged:

Boat was a pre-Haki thing

And who tf suggested that Haki is related to space?
My theory BOAT will come to play with Zoro as a key point in forging a Black Blade. I hope at least. I don't want Oda to leave that concept unexplained.

Every particule and objects has a will/Haki that can be overwhelmed..

And as such..
CoA is manipulating your aura inward..
CoC is projecting your aura outward..
CoO is sensing auras in general..
1. Literally have an example of internal destruction and sentormaru armament haki air fists so that's an example of coA being manipulated outward. To add since internal destruction ryou has to be projected out of one's body into someone or something else to cause destruction that is a perfect example if it being inward and outward

2. We have an example of doffy being able to unfreeze himself quicker with the use of coC so thats example of coC being used inward lol

3. If voice of all things falls into the coO category then you can also project your haki outward and inward to be sensed by others to the point of having a diaolgue wiith someone while unconscious as shown by luffy.

Last edited: