The Walking Muscle, Plot-armor and Boobs Trio
and now you're under the assumption law isn't designed to die, just goes to show how we let bias dictate our thoughts
I could be biased. But:
  1. Law was designed very quickly in a single week
  2. Oda himself didn’t know Law would be important, he thought Kid would be instead.
So Oda had no specific purpose in mind for Law when he created him. My assumption is Oda had one specific purpose in mind when he created Ace.

Makes sense?

Chapter summary thanks to LikaInParis-Texas:
- Chapter title: World Government's Secret Superpower: Saint Jaygarcia Saturn
- Kizaru deploys to Egghead using his DF
- The SHs, Stussy, Vegapunks, and Seraphim prepare to attack him together
- Kizaru suprises them by saying "Good luck. That person is unstoppable even by me."
- Kizaru disappears at the same moment when a strong CoC blast hits the island
- Saturn jumps from his ship straight onto the island and lands in front of the SHs
- Even before they noticed him, three Seraphs were instantly crushed to death
- Saturn is holding one of their heads and says "Most regretable, Nika-sama."

Break next week
Quite frightening how some people really want to something like this to happen...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I could be biased. But:
  2. Oda himself didn’t know Law would be important, he thought Kid would be instead.
So Oda had to specific purpose in mind for Law when he created him. My assumption is Oda had one specific purpose in mind when he created Ace.

Makes sense?
and he said he didn't know that so many supernovas would last this long which means he is perfectly okay with them dying but ofc you ignored that part, he literally just killed hawkins too btw

and he said he didn't know that so many supernovas would last this long which means he is perfectly okay with them dying but ofc you ignored that part, he literally just killed hawkins too btw
Which brings me back to my original point. Law is too popular for Oda to kill him.

And since he was not designed with death in mind, he doesn’t have to kill him.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Which brings me back to my original point. Law is too popular for Oda to kill him.

And since he was not designed with death in mind, he doesn’t have to kill him.
nah you want to believe law is too popular for oda to kill him which is an assumption and another assumption is saying that will dictate whether he lives or not.
Law even has a chekov's gun in his immortality surgery which is a massive red flag.

I could be biased. But:
So Oda had no specific purpose in mind for Law when he created him. My assumption is Oda had one specific purpose in mind when he created Ace.

Makes sense?
there was a foreshadowing of Ace's death in a cover panel.Law was created just to be one more filler pirate of Luffy's generation.

nah you want to believe law is too popular for oda to kill him which is an assumption and another assumption is saying that will dictate whether he lives or not.
Law even has a chekov's gun in his immortality surgery which is a massive red flag.
Sure. Of course its an assumption. But you are also biased in that sense.