His DF is the worst. His design is the worst. His reveal was the worst. He's too much inferior compared to the other Admirals.
His DF is much better than Fujis imo. Nature itself is too cool; I love swamp thing too (big Justice League Dark fan)

His design is pretty solid, except tree Ryo, that one was pretty bad.

But his reveal? Cmon he had by far the best one. He turned udon prison into a horror show and no diffed two commanders which is more impressive than any admiral entrance to date. Film Red promotion just fucked him

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
His DF is much better than Fujis imo. Nature itself is too cool; I love swamp thing too (big Justice League Dark fan)

His design is pretty solid, except tree Ryo, that one was pretty bad.

But his reveal? Cmon he had by far the best one. He turned udon prison into a horror show and no diffed two commanders which is more impressive than any admiral entrance to date. Film Red promotion just fucked him
Fuji DF>Ryo DF
and his introduction might have been better if Oda hadn't turned him into a joke, scared shitless of Shanks. It kind of soiled the character and took all the intimidating load off of GB unlike the other Admirals who stayed solid.

Fuji DF>Ryo DF
and his introduction might have been better if Oda hadn't turned him into a joke, scared shitless of Shanks. It kind of soiled the character and took all the intimidating load off of GB unlike the other Admirals who stayed solid.
I mean, Fuji even with how Ryos ended just has downright the worst introduction and created the Admirals = Commander argument.

And nah, Nature powers are so cool. Infinite regenerations, absorbing people, and I’d be shocked if he doesn’t get some solar beam type attack.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I mean, Fuji even with how Ryos ended just has downright the worst introduction and created the Admirals = Commander argument.

And nah, Nature powers are so cool. Infinite regenerations, absorbing people, and I’d be shocked if he doesn’t get some solar beam type attack.
For me, summoning multiple meteors is much cooler than turning into a giant broccoli.