Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters
it was nice as long as you brought some laughter into my dark life:smoothy:good luck out there. in the real world. being normal.*

*:risitameh:
The good news is that it looks the admiral agenda is probably going to end soon.

Regardless of what happens, it seems like we’ll know for sure where the admirals stand on the power scale before the end of the year.

I will leave when the admiral agenda ends.

See the admiral agenda isn’t really like the Zoro/Sanji agenda where it’s two fanbases constantly fighting no matter what happens.

The admiral or anti admiral agendas are primarily driven by lack of intel, as it doesn’t seem or feel like we’ve actually seen an extensive/all out fight with an admiral on screen.

Once we see Kizaru go all out on Egghead or something like that it’ll probably be over.

There’s no way Jump doesn’t know about Redon, spoilers are part of their equation. To create buzz/hype for the international fans mostly. I mean his insider must be someone who works there or someone who has ties with Jump.
This lol
Post automatically merged:

because i will never be as much as a piece of shit as him
Ok what did that hoe Linyagi do yo you?

See the admiral agenda isn’t really like the Zoro/Sanji agenda where it’s two fanbases constantly fighting no matter what happens.

The admiral or anti admiral agendas are primarily driven by lack of intel, as it doesn’t seem or feel like we’ve actually seen an extensive/all out fight with an admiral on screen.

Once we see Kizaru go all out on Egghead or something like that it’ll probably be over.
I will probably drop OP if the Admiral Agenda dies
The Admirals, Revos and Zoro are the only reasons why I keep reading
I don’t care about the rest

This lol

Ok what did that hoe Linyagi do yo you?
I’m pretty sure it’s because I jokingly said that his dog was sexy during a conversation about beastiality lol

made a joke about my dead dog 5 days after he was put down

so i think i am justified
I did not know about this