Character Discussion Who is the best character outta the Admirals?

Who is the best character outta the Admirals?

• Total voters
It's not about their Morals or Role cuz i think they are all very well done & amazing addition to the Story (Except Ryo whom i haven't started to like yet, maybe he will impress me later)

So aside from that, i believe Fujitora is Best Admiral due to his Design, Personality, Charisma & Wisdom

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
I like Kuzan's chillness and laid back attitude, his intolerance of extremism and excessive justice and went against Akainu for it.

I like Kizaru's unclearness. He doesn't seem to personally invested to do anything but he respects his job as marine and try his best to complete any mission

For Akainu it seems like personal wrath driven, his rampant hatred towards pirates, his view of how inherit a bad bloodline is a sin itself that worth death punishment, his lack of nuances approach regarding a perceived criminal community ( killing of non scholars of oharans). For a villain it seems good but in general it's very toxic

Fujitora seems the same as Akainu but opposite. He suffered injustice at the hand of shicibukai so he's obsessed with abolishing them than considering pros and cons. Purely personal agenda driven and come off as hypocritical because he have no problem experimented kids seraphims being used in battlefield. He got holier than thou attitude but still serve the tyrannical WG and upheld statuts quo. He's bad at both being good and being evil.

Aramaki is like someone who's been groomed by Government propaganda since childhood and end up being their super loyal merchant. Very shallow individual. He got heavily triggered when someone mentioned he's from outside world and put a genocidal Nazi words . Yeah for villain that's seem good

:kobeha:

Fujitora and Aokiji. Both are some of One Piece's most compelling characters. Aokiji with his conflicts regarding the Navy and his eventual resigning before sailing with Teach but supposedly still bring the same as always and Fujitora with his great desire to make change within the Navy and his success in his endeavours, along with the mystery of what he saw that caused him to take his own sight. Both are great, strong-willed but also fun characters at time that really add to the series. I hope for a lot from both.

Akainu's fine but doesn't have a lot of depth to him currently. Perhaps it's not needed as he carries out his purpose fine as a grand, imposing figure that mercilessly takes care of pirates and whoever he sees as a threat.

Aramaki and Kizaru are cool. Kizaru's entrance and plenty of other moments are pretty great and Aramaki's been quite effective in carrying out his job but I hope to see a lot more from both.

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
Man, hard to pick.

It’s between Akainu, Aokiji and Fujitora for me

For the others
Kizaru always does the job he needs to do, but I think he’s very much a third wheel of a character.
Ryokugyu I still don’t think we’ve seen enough of to judge, but I must admit Celestial Dragon fanboy does not immediately appeal to me.

Aokiji I think I will put in third for now, but with the massive caveat that whenever we see why he’s with Blackbeard, he might go shooting right up to first.

Then Akainu and Fujitora. Kinda polar opposites as characters. One’s a great villain, the other more morally on our heroes side. I think perhaps I have to pick Fujitora as I currently find his motivations more interesting. So

Fuji>Aka>Ao>Ki>Ryo

Akainu by far. He killed Ace, went toe to toe with Whitebeard, defeated Aokiji and turned Squardo on WB. He is a menace, not only is he manipulative but he also gets the job done.

He’s the best marine period.