Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm calling out all my Sanji fans, we need to unite against the Zoro and Luffy hype, tough times are ahead of us but we've already survived from worse (Rooftop + Black Maria), LET THE COOK COOK, Sanji will come back stronger...

Ingredients of Project Sanji:
-Blond hair
-Strength in his legs
-Some abilities of the Cipher Pol (Formula 6)
-Raid Suit like a Power Ranger
-Exo/Cyborg [because Haki not strong enough]

= If Vinsmoke Judge and Queen had a child together

Apollo

The Sol King
Imagine going from one of the best endings to a chapter when introducing Saturn to this...someone needs to teach Oda how to focus on writing the good stuff instead of useless bloat.

Yea let us waste time on Pacifista when there are Seraphims. So Vegapunk has counter measures for Pacifista but he isn't smart enough to place counter measures for Seraphim?

Search for Vegapunk?? When did this guy disappear?? Lmfao! I don't even remember him disappearing. Wasn't he with Sanji group last time and with Bonney and now Oda made him disappear??

Oda needs to hurry up and get this Kuma backstory finished already.

How does Morgan know Vegapunk is being kidnapped? Is Oda again making the world government even more incompetent?

CoC: Color of Clowns

You bring spice, I bring wolf
Funny part
- Zoro wanted to go search for Vegapunk but they didn't want him to get lost as always

- Sentomaru want's the Pacifista to help straw gang to escape by fighting the Ships that coming to Egghead or something like that
Okay, so, we'll have some Pacifista backing up Luffy and Zoro looks like.

That's an interesting turn of the tables.

Status
Not open for further replies.