Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sign for Absolute Neutrality!

[Absolute Neutrality] has been activated!

Every player has to reply to the request of signing for Absolute Neutrality!
It means you swear to not rig games and play gambles accordingly to fairness and social equality. Sign "Yes" or "No" to Absolute Neutrality in your role PM. Abstaining is not an option!

Says nithing about having to quote this post

you play more then me here I assumed you at least know he is fairly new kuma
I mean, that's another thought process I can't follow. I've played here like, three times since November and before they was gone for a year. I've seen Rottkins here a few times and in NF, so his experience didn't seem low to me. And if English isn't his strong point, he's solid in an area of weakness then. But this all makes me question what your motive is here? You've assumed a couple of things in your posts for what reason? To shade me? To defend Rottkins? Now you've got me questioning your motives here.

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Will go to sleep now and right after that I will be at work. Not as much on phone. So estimate my comeback in 16 hours~. Ratchet will try to check in too and I will also try to check in but only for urgent stuff.

If any urgent stuff, the best way would be to redirect it towards role PM and await an answer from me or Ratchet.

See ya later guys and we hope you are enjoying yourselves for now!
:endthis:

PS: Watch Vinland Saga guys, this sheet raw and fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.