Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this arc is just a sequence of events that have no connection to each other at all

Firstly we see BB Vs Law

Then we see Lucci Vs Luffy

Then it’s random Dragon Giant Lore

Then it’s Garp to save Coby

Then it’s Random Kidd in Elbaf shots

Then it’s 3 chapters of Stussy being a former Rocks Clone

Suddenly Gorosei is coming

Now suddenly we’re talking about Vivi

I have no idea what this arc wants to be. It’s literally just event after event with no logical flow or chain to it and it’s becoming almost unreadable

I feel like this arc is just a sequence of events that have no connection to each other at all

Firstly we see BB Vs Law

Then we see Lucci Vs Luffy

Then it’s random Dragon Giant Lore

Then it’s Garp to save Coby

Then it’s Random Kidd in Elbaf shots

Then it’s 3 chapters of Stussy being a former Rocks Clone

Suddenly Gorosei is coming

Now suddenly we’re talking about Vivi

I have no idea what this arc wants to be. It’s literally just event after event with no logical flow or chain to it and it’s becoming almost unreadable
Stussy being the mysterious person was the most fucking retarded teletubbies tier writing I ever had the misfortune of seeing.

But Vivi is already a Straw Hat, Oda officially gave her a number (5.5), color (white/gold) and other SH stuff in SBS. What's the intrigue here if she comes back? She won't be the last Straw Hat number 11 cause she's the 5.5
There’s only 9 Straw Hats (not counting Luffy) on the Thousand Sunny. Whether she’s a member or not, if she’s not on the ship then that means we still only have 9.

She’s considered a Straw Hat by the crew, but she never officially joined.

Status
Not open for further replies.