Status
Not open for further replies.
Lemme put it like that

Blackbeard is Aokijis daddy

Aokiji >> Green Brocolli

Blackbeards strongest known Yami attack failed to do any damage to artificial baby Lunarian

Yami >>> Brocolli fruit

No reason to assume Brocolli would be able to take out fresh King..at least not the way King of Hell Zoro did.
i thought a sword swallower would understand the significance of a black blade

???
So fuji over akainu for same reasons lmao
Yall love cherry pickig lol, i guess big mom > kaido cause big mom has kind side but kaido is dickhead
Oh also Sanji > Zoro since Sanji is kindest guy and zoro is cold blood killer
Lmao
What a nonsense
If only IF ONLY the FA wouldn't have portrayal over a normal Admiral, right ?
Akainu > Aokiji but Akainu is a dick head and Aokiji was a good person
I didn't say it's a main criteria. I can still clearly see a patern in which Oda exposes himself on treating Good guys with more dignity than bad guys.

I think the future matchups will prove it. Whether Fuji fights Law or Zoro, he will fight a superior oponnent to who Ryokugyu will fight.

I feel like this arc is just a sequence of events that have no connection to each other at all

Firstly we see BB Vs Law

Then we see Lucci Vs Luffy

Then it’s random Dragon Giant Lore

Then it’s Garp to save Coby

Then it’s Random Kidd in Elbaf shots

Then it’s 3 chapters of Stussy being a former Rocks Clone

Suddenly Gorosei is coming

Now suddenly we’re talking about Vivi

I have no idea what this arc wants to be. It’s literally just event after event with no logical flow or chain to it and it’s becoming almost unreadable
You said my feelings perfectly

To me it sounds like Sanji is doing his usual Vice captain like thing leading and protecting the crew again. While Zoro is doing his usual Vice captain thing by being next to Luffy and protecting him.

It's like responsibilities is always split between those 2.
tbf Sanji can‘t focus since there are women around. before he is able to lead a group with more mature guys like Jinbei, Robin and so on he should jizz in the corner first.

If only IF ONLY the FA wouldn't have portrayal over a normal Admiral, right ?

I didn't say it's a main criteria. I can still clearly see a patern in which Oda exposes himself on treating Good guys with more dignity than bad guys.

I think the future matchups will prove it. Whether Fuji fights Law or Zoro, he will fight a superior oponnent to who Ryokugyu will fight.
That’s fair, but that’s more of because Fujitora is swordsman he’s likely to be stronger than Ryokugyu.

But as of now Fuji needs to actually… do something? He has by far the worst showing of the admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.