Status
Not open for further replies.
You are under the assumption sanji is leading anything right now simply cuz spoiler guy said "sanji and the rest" but it might as well just be "the rest" too.
Remember only luffy and zoro have the disposition to stand above others,no one else in the crew has it
Exactly it's all an assumption. I was just making a comment don't take it seriously 😒

If you are referring to COC haki then, just because you have it doesn't make you a leader. Some people are natural born leaders that others will follow and some are not.

All I'm saying is, Zoro is strong and his thing is advising & protecting Luffy. Sanji is strong and his thing is leading & protecting the crew.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Exactly it's all an assumption. I was just making a comment don't take it seriously 😒

If you are referring to COC haki then, just because you have it doesn't make you a leader. Some people are natural born leaders that others will follow and some are not.

All I'm saying is, Zoro is strong and his thing is advising & protecting Luffy. Sanji is strong and his thing is leading & protecting the crew.
Its literally said to be the disposition to stand above others what kinda cope is this?
And thats not an assumption

Status
Not open for further replies.