Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
WAIT I think one piece was Aries too.... I guess......... Rn idk really, btw how are you Fuji? :moonwalk:

WAIT I think one piece was Aries too.... I guess......... Rn idk really, btw how are you Fuji? :moonwalk:
Im doing great man, happy to be around and talk to you guys. Though I am suffering from the most annoying migraine I ever had smh.

Yeah OP was Ariess, it sucks that he canceled the game midway through.

Do you want a special Funeral?

[Wangsheng Funeral Parlor] has been activated!

It is said, that during the adventures of the Weebs, a majority may lose their life in the process. It can hit everyone! As that the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor is advertising their new special funeral, which will be individually tailored for everyone. If you want a beautiful and legendary funeral to finalize your legacy, then sign in your Role PM. As everyone will be politely asked, please decline in your Role PM if you don't wish to have a special funeral!

I wonder if this special funeral maybe allows the user of this ability to graverob from dead players who said yes or something .

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 π•š 𝕖 𝕀 ✧ ✯
β€Ž
Im doing great man, happy to be around and talk to you guys. Though I am suffering from the most annoying migraine I ever had smh.

Aw man, the easiest water with some lemon should do the magic. And pickled cucumbers, they are an odd magic... Especially that salt water after them but it is more for hang outs.

Ye ye, I've had perospero while it... Also how are your thoughts so far? By now it's quite calm with some drills but yet it is still just a beginning :yearight:

AL sama

Red Haired
β€Ž

so mango is your only read and you got nothing even on me a claimed miller?? kuma

Status
Not open for further replies.