• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like god damn, I understand if you wanna fluff abit early in the game but to come back to nothing but fluff 30+ pages in?

we ain’t in a picnic here, we are here to fucking hunt scum. You ain’t contributing nothing to the greater cause and only scum would be competent with the way things are now. Fucking disgraceful if you are townie. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Like god damn, I understand if you wanna fluff abit early in the game but to come back to nothing but fluff 30+ pages in?

we ain’t in a picnic here, we are here to fucking hunt scum. You ain’t contributing nothing to the greater cause and only scum would be competent with the way things are now. Fucking disgraceful if you are townie. You should be ashamed of yourself.
This man here, should be the town leader.

You mean content.

You are correct. Not sleeping is a bitch ay?

You voted for baki, wanna elaborate? He mentioned he did not like you and someone else (is it mango) but didn’t bother pushing you per say and I remember you saying you won’t vote anyone for no reason but here you are. So I am assuming there is a reason for your vote?

You are correct. Not sleeping is a bitch ay?
Yeah I have a splitting headache and painkillers arent helping so the pain is keeping me awake.

You voted for baki, wanna elaborate?
Idk he mostly fluffed and discussed mechs.

He mentioned he did not like you and someone else (is it mango) but didn’t bother pushing you per say and I remember you saying you won’t vote anyone for no reason but here you are
You're confusing people, he never said anything about me.

Nah, soon i will prove myself to be a solid town member of this isekai world, /what will that man do??Goda moment.
Bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.