• Entry 11

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk he mostly fluffed and discussed mechs.
But isn't that the case for multiple people, some fluffed even more so than baki, so why baki specifically? Weird reason to vote the guy when you said you will only vote someone if you have solid reason to and this does not seem like something major.

But isn't that the case for multiple people, some fluffed even more so than baki, so why baki specifically? Weird reason to vote the guy when you said you will only vote someone if you have solid reason to and this does not seem like something major.
I never said that. Here is what I said:

Vibe means a town lean and I have it on two people, dunno how that translates to everybody lmao.

Also not gonna vote someone for no reason and I have no reason to suspect Muu and as you said Mitch vote is a meme one hence why I did it.
If I find someone the least bit sus Ill vote them, hence why I voted Baki. And atm I dont really suspect any of the actives so Bakidou is a good start.

Good morning. I'm glad I rolled town this time rather than last weebs when I was a weird third party indie. I' m looking for a stress free game and helping my fellow townies with my wonderful abilities. However I'm going to be semi active and try to catch up when I can. I'd appreciate some summaries. :daydream:

I never said that. Here is what I said:

If I find someone the least bit sus Ill vote them, hence why I voted Baki. And atm I dont really suspect any of the actives so Bakidou is a good start.
@BakiDou what do you think of Mr.Fuji reasons here? basically sussing you for fluffing and mech talk. You sound confident you will be able to clear your name, but is that all talk?

Mr Fuji is bluffing, theres no way he said that im an inactive when Im one of the top 12 posters
I found it funny when there were more than one player that actually fluffed much more than you did, yet it did not warrant any kind of sussing from fuji end. That being said, you really haven't made anything note worthy so far. I like that you are calm about the situation at hand. But did you get the chance to read the thread? if so, what your thoughts so far? Because if you are scum Mr.Baki I would very much wouldn't mind hopping into that wagon ya know?

Status
Not open for further replies.