Status
Not open for further replies.
Who was the one who claimed Vegapunk was a traitor?

Lol the cover stories have been showing that Vegapunk is a super kind guy with all the good intentions (while Queen, Judge and Ceasar despise him)

Perhaps the next one will show who he truly is?

And Sanji is going to find him apparently.. He still has the DOM shoes, which Vegapunk refused to take off from the Strawhats, as Sanji asked more than once... Vegapunk is still deeply tied with the "blueprints of life" discover, which helped Judge on his projects..

Things looking interesting for Sanji's group now...

Yeah I've been feeling he's quite narcissistic too. One of his editors or something mentioned having to pull his punches around him, to walk on eggshells or use careful wording.
Plus Oda himself said he doesn't care what others think, he just wants to draw and write what he wants, what feels good for him.

The overwhelming immense success of OP, it being regarded like a religion in Japan supposedly, the absolute cult behaviour of the fanbase in general and calling it peak fiction, the greatest manga, saying Oda is Goda all the time must be reaching him and enlarging his head even more than Vegapunks and thus his ego too.
Yeah, it is obvious.
I had ZERO faith in Oda, but now it has dropped even below ZERO. Especially after he off screened Rev. Army's first fight.
On one hand, we have huge cast in One Piece. On the other hand, he cant show fights of major characters.
This contradiction just pisses me off.

G

Gorosei Informer

Yeah, it is obvious.
I had ZERO faith in Oda, but now it has dropped even below ZERO. Especially after he off screened Rev. Army's first fight.
On one hand, we have huge cast in One Piece. On the other hand, he cant show fights of major characters.
This contradiction just pisses me off.
Yeah I can't tell if it's malicious or incompetence at this point. It's frustrating regardless. Dragon is a joke now too and his commanders are carrying him hard especially Kuma and Sabo.

Status
Not open for further replies.