Status
Not open for further replies.
We're only 1 week into February and there has been so much BS bombshells this year including shit I can't easily talk about here, that I'm just exhausted and fed up.

Fuck this year already lol.

Someone slap Oda with a fish or Le Fishe too please.

:josad::goatasure:
According the WEF, totally the good guys and never once manufactured a worldwide pandemic to thin the heard and make money by selling faulty vaccines, we're in for some more excitement- death and despair- in the incoming couple of years. Yay. :josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

We are in this together. Like we have discussed before. But chapter is not out yet, I will wait.

It will not be wrong to say that Oda has become a narcist. He thinks what he writes is peak fiction :luuh:
Yeah I've been feeling he's quite narcissistic too. One of his editors or something mentioned having to pull his punches around him, to walk on eggshells or use careful wording.
Plus Oda himself said he doesn't care what others think, he just wants to draw and write what he wants, what feels good for him.

The overwhelming immense success of OP, it being regarded like a religion in Japan supposedly, the absolute cult behaviour of the fanbase in general and calling it peak fiction, the greatest manga, saying Oda is Goda all the time must be reaching him and enlarging his head even more than Vegapunks and thus his ego too.

Yeah I've been feeling he's quite narcissistic too. One of his editors or something mentioned having to pull his punches around him, to walk on eggshells or use careful wording.
Plus Oda himself said he doesn't care what others think, he just wants to draw and write what he wants, what feels good for him.

The overwhelming immense success of OP, it being regarded like a religion in Japan supposedly, the absolute cult behaviour of the fanbase in general and calling it peak fiction, the greatest manga, saying Oda is Goda all the time must be reaching him and enlarging his head even more than Vegapunks and thus his ego too.
I do not think oda is the perfect writer by any stretch of the imagination. But this is such baseless claim if I've ever seen one.

Sanjifans: "Wanjjji will fight kizaru!!!"
[5mins later] Sanji on the bench (crying and) watching luffy and zoro double-team kizaru:
To be Fair Oda has to prepare Zoro for the Mihawk fight and after Luffy defeated a 1st Commander he fought a Yonko. It’s only right Zoro gets that opportunity now. Plus we’ve been through this rodeo already…… Sanjis not here but he’ll likely get his time later.

Status
Not open for further replies.