Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's literally a "world" or separate dimension. I think it's more of a set of memories that Bonney is experiencing inside her head. Otherwise it's too broken of an ability and won't make sense.
I think it is just wait for full spoilers

Nobody left the Egghead everyone is still there it's just that Zoro&Luffy ain't searching for Vegapunk
Vegapunk disappeared seems a big deal
:endthis:

I refuse to believe these spoilers cause they seem rather foolish

When Sanji’s involve, there’s always the agenda to make him look as bad as possible

Sanji’s definitely facing off against Kizaru. I just hope one day we could get some honest human beings as spoiler providers rather than adults with fully functioning brains who play favorites and use every opportunity to “troll”

It’s cool to do it sometimes but it’s always to Sanji. No one’ll take you seriously besides the idiots with agendas if this keeps up

When Sanji’s involve, there’s always the agenda to make him look as bad as possible

Sanji’s definitely facing off against Kizaru. I just hope one day we could get some honest human beings as spoiler providers rather than adults with fully functioning brains who play favorites and use every opportunity to “troll”

It’s cool to do it sometimes but it’s always to Sanji. No one’ll take you seriously besides the idiots with agendas if this keeps up
LMFAOOOO COPE

Sanji will not fight kizaru when Luffy and zoro get the pass first as they are the fighters of the crew:endthis:

I guess technically it said they went looking for VP. They never said the outcome, if it's ongoing or if it was wrapped up. Maybe he was found fast and done with this chapter. Until we get spoiler page or RAWs, this entire thing makes no sense.

Also, no cover mention this time yet? Odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.