Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is just wait for full spoilers

Nobody left the Egghead everyone is still there it's just that Zoro&Luffy ain't searching for Vegapunk
Vegapunk disappeared seems a big deal
:endthis:
Yes, it's a big deal. I think he might have gotten kidnapped by a 3rd party or whoever the traitor is by some secret means. Kuma when he made Zoro experience Luffy's pain didn't send him to a "pain" dimension, similar now it won't a be a world of memory, just a memory. Anyway that's my thoughts on it.

Yes, it's a big deal. I think he might have gotten kidnapped by a 3rd party or whoever the traitor is by some secret means. Kuma when he made Zoro experience Luffy's pain didn't send him to a "pain" dimension, similar now it won't a be a world of memory, just a memory. Anyway that's my thoughts on it.
Different type of ability, this is on whole new level, it's ain't similar to "pain"
Traitor could be 3rd party

Different type of ability, this is on whole new level, it's ain't similar to "pain"
Traitor could be 3rd party
For a traitor plotline to work, the readers need to know the character before he revealed himself as a traitor so it can't be a third party, the traitor is York and she is a cell reference, she will eat all the vegapunks and work as the new scientist of the WG:endthis:

Reality is zoro dominated, zoro is literally more popular than Sanji:endthis:
Zoro is a more stoic and “cooler” but lesser Luffy with swords. A literal generic character seen in pretty much every anime

That’s why he’s so popular. We humans as a species truly are stupid generally

We don’t like uniqueness. We can never involve because we can never change and all mostly think the same

Sanji will not fight kizaru when Luffy and zoro get the pass first as they are the fighters of the crew:endthis:
Sanji stans should have a plan B lol
Goin all or nothing on Kizaru is quite a gamble haha

Sanji's role in egghead is brains not brawns
Hes doin his mr prince again
Post automatically merged:

Sanji is not coming , there’s a reason why only zoro and luffy didn’t go
Sanji and the rest of the strawhats will be lockdown inside labophase by the traitor

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Sanji stans should have a plan B lol
Goin all or nothing on Kizaru is quite a gamble haha

Sanji's role in egghead is brains not brawns
Hes doin his mr prince again
He will open a door or something after luffy and zoro are done with saturn and kizaru
Post automatically merged:

This is average chapter you guys should listen to DruMzTV
:suresure:
And yet you were hyping it as sanji vs kizaru in the waiting room earlier

Status
Not open for further replies.