Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say if Zoro clashed with Fuji (which is potentialy stronger than Kizaru) - (dressrosa Zoro), current Zoro gona destroy Kizaru if he doesnt have some trick like King

The goat wanted so badly the smoke in Dressrosa:

At that time Fujitora saw him already as a threath:

Zoro in stampede was holding fine vs Fujitora (yeah sure non canon but there is a true in term of powerscaling aint off at all) (dressrosa Zoro can clash push and hold back an admiral)

Now,King of hell Zoro (with maybe a new form with Asura) - is kind of overkill for the yellowmonkey. Probably Kizaru gona relay like King with some axe shit that is hard to bypass. Still rip for Kizaru:myman::madmonk:
Imagine full power and recovered zolo extreme diff king with power up ryou. So kizaru will get him on knees
Post automatically merged:

Redons hints are bad and I dont like him too

Sanji is also a fighter
The second strongest to be exact
Yes

B

Borasey79

But seriously, this arc is spamming possible ways forward for the plot.
Either the SHs take Vegapunk to the Revs, Luffy meets Dragon, and they go save Sabo;
or
The SHs learn about Coby and go rescue him jumpstartin an early SHs vs BBPs little war;
or
Morgan brings Vivi to the SHs, and together go to Marijoa to avenge Cobra/save Kuma;
or a complete curveball like Luffy's timetravel to the first Joy Boi.

Imagine full power and recovered zolo extreme diff king with power up ryou. So kizaru will get him on knees

Redons hints are bad and I dont like him too
lunarian have the strongest defense in One Piece even above the scales of a mythical dragon (the so call strongest creature in One Piece), able to survive evry kind of enviroment (Laido melted in the lava) King would have survive:suresure:

I have to say if Zoro clashed with Fuji (which is potentialy stronger than Kizaru) - (dressrosa Zoro), current Zoro gona destroy Kizaru if he doesnt have some trick like King

The goat wanted so badly the smoke in Dressrosa:

At that time Fujitora saw him already as a threath:

Zoro in stampede was holding fine vs Fujitora (yeah sure non canon but there is a true in term of powerscaling aint off at all) (dressrosa Zoro can clash push and hold back an admiral)

Now,King of hell Zoro (with maybe a new form with Asura) - is kind of overkill for the yellowmonkey. Probably Kizaru gona relay like King with some axe shit that is hard to bypass. Still rip for Kizaru:myman::madmonk:
I don't want to undermine Zoro's feat. But it's just a flying slash and that's all. Still a pretty good feat, don't get me wrong. I'm serious, but it's different from an actual fight.

For the movie, well I would not take movies for getting informations on power levels. In "Strong World", a pre TS Luffy defeated Shiki an ex Rocks member, which is actually stupid

lunarian have the strongest defense in One Piece even above the scales of a mythical dragon (the so call strongest creature in One Piece), able to survive evry kind of enviroment (Laido melted in the lava) King would have survive:suresure:
Strongest creature to get ripped out? Only king is left…. So they are not even near of the strongest race. Ahahahah oni>>>>lunarien if you understand how they work with flamemode its easy to defeat them

I don't want to undermine Zoro's feat. But it's just a flying slash and that's all. Still a pretty good feat, don't get me wrong. I'm serious, but it's different from an actual fight.

For the movie, well I would not take movies for getting informations on power levels. In "Strong World", a pre TS Luffy defeated Shiki an ex Rocks member, which is actually stupid
Look Zoro though, he is inching for a good fight (dressrosa Zoro - think how far Zoro/Law grewn from this arc):

He is not backing off even after seeing Luffy getting blow away:kayneshrug::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.