General Chat

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Doesn't matter much. Seems hilarious as fuck. You have like Admiral or Yonko FC threads aight.

Having group chat to wank specific manga group seems like some weird fucking cult:milaugh:
I'm not surprised by the slowness of you all in discovering something that all members have always been very transparent about the existence of such "PM", this is not the first time that this "group" is mentioned, I myself have mentioned them in several previous comments.

I mean, at no point was the purpose of the "PM" clarified, so you can assume it was for X or Y, but the reasons why it exists will still remain hypothetical on your part.

But remember, because it is a forum in which the topic is debates about cartoons for children, this does not mean that members can limit themselves to these topics, we can discuss policies and several other subjects in which the public does not need to stay knowing.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I'm not surprised by the slowness of you all in discovering something that all members have always been very transparent about the existence of such "PM", this is not the first time that this "group" is mentioned, I myself have mentioned them in several previous comments.

I mean, at no point was the purpose of the "PM" clarified, so you can assume it was for X or Y, but the reasons why it exists will still remain hypothetical on your part.

But remember, because it is a forum in which the topic is debates about cartoons for children, this does not mean that members can limit themselves to these topics, we can discuss policies and several other subjects in which the public does not need to stay knowing.
It ain't that deep bruh and it's hilarious as fuck still:mihanha:

Mumumu

Why was Shiroryu kicked then huh??

You guys sent him packing because he made this thread saying "Crydo". The intention of the PM is very clear. Everybody that doesn't hate the Admirals as much as i do is getting kicked.

Hilarious how you all had a collective decision, so you guys have a structured court in there ?
Impressive!

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
:ace:At this very moment we are debating in this "group" on how to help the victims of the earthquake.
Cool, I really respect that but I told you I'm laughing purely at the fact of something like "Yonko group".

That was so childish of you to pull out a tragedy to shift the attention from the hilariousness of this situation.

Shit ain't deep but meme material.

@Warine
"So guys, let's not use XYZ argument to Lee and his color boys so they don't have anything against us".
:risitavirus:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Cool, I really respect that but I told you I'm laughing purely at the fact of something like "Yonko group".

That was so childish of you to pull out a tragedy to shift the attention from the hilariousness of this situation.

Shit ain't deep but meme material.

"So guys, let's not use XYZ argument to Lee and his color boys don't have anything against us".
:risitavirus:
I think you are wrong to think about how much we, Erkan and I care about this whole situation...
"Oh no, they discovered the existence of any PM among people who share the same personal tastes as you, are we screwed now?"

I mean is this how you expect us to act?
Seth please, no one here is a child.:wellwell:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think you are wrong to think about how much we, Erkan and I care about this whole situation...
"Oh no, they discovered the existence of any PM among people who share the same personal tastes as you, are we screwed now?"

I mean is this how you expect us to act?
Seth please, no one here is a child.:wellwell:
I didn't at all. All I laugh about is the existence of a Yonko group PM cause it sounds hilarious and that's it.

It's really not that deep.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I didn't at all. All I laugh about is the existence of a Yonko group PM cause it sounds hilarious and that's it.

It's really not that deep.
I am totally unaware of the existence of any group in which I am part that has the nomenclature "Yonko group"