General Chat

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Why are you playing defense for a man hiding in PMs

he got kicked, I doubt he has anything.

I will give out any tag someone wants if they give me screenshots though.
He didn’t really kick me from them. He just locked the PMs and started new ones without me invited. He did this before when Iam (or whoever was the guy with the Lex Luther avatar) got on his bad side
Post automatically merged:

Erkan got really upset over me saying “Crydo,” “Papzuki,” and “Leech” a few times

S

Sasaki Kojirō

I mean ya mans has spent legitimately a decade trying to argue with people around tha world(vast majority don’t care) that tha strongest swordsman alive isn’t tha strongest swordsman alive. He’s either a child or a danger to society
He has his reasons and motives for thinking such a thing, it's up to you to argue against those reasons and convince him otherwise.
And it's not like I answer for him.
a danger to society
Let's not exaggerate and jump to conclusions, the way we perceive something does not mean that it really is what we are seeing at that moment, everything needs to be thoroughly analyzed before we draw any conclusions about it, Erkan spends what 10% of his time exposing your ideas about a fictional manga and you go around claiming that he is a danger to society? Do you know the rest of his life or something? Let's not travel in mayonnaise.

He didn’t really kick me from them. He just locked the PMs and started new ones without me invited. He did this before when Iam (or whoever was the guy with the Lex Luther avatar) got on his bad side
Post automatically merged:

Erkan got really upset over me saying “Crydo,” “Papzuki,” and “Leech” a few times
Is there an anti-Mihawk PM or is it shared with the Zoro one?

He has his reasons and motives for thinking such a thing, it's up to you to argue against those reasons and convince him otherwise.
And it's not like I answer for him.

Let's not exaggerate and jump to conclusions, the way we perceive something does not mean that it really is what we are seeing at that moment, everything needs to be thoroughly analyzed before we draw any conclusions about it, Erkan spends what 10% of his time exposing your ideas about a fictional manga and you go around claiming that he is a danger to society? Do you know the rest of his life or something? Let's not travel in mayonnaise.
:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus: