Spoiler One Piece Chapter 979 Spoilers Discussion

Who Would Win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't care about what a fan within or outside the story considers. Zoro's official role is that of combatant of the crew and only a few right-hand men have been given the title of first mate. Marco and Katakuri were the strongest after their captains yet they weren't first mates.
Zoro literally the first mate and the only one Luffy actively seeked out to join his crew like Roger and Ray

Why does jinbei call Zoro,Roronoa zoro? Doesn't he know that now that he is part of the crew, he should adress the members like friends and call them by their names? I know jinbei is far closer to luffy than to the others but it feels weird to hear him call zoro by his full name.
According to the translations,jinbei calls zoro the same way he calls Eustass kid

Why does jinbei call Zoro,Roronoa zoro? Doesn't he know that now that he is part of the crew, he should adress the members like friends and call them by their names? I know jinbei is far closer to luffy than to the others but it feels weird to hear him call zoro by his full name.
According to the translations,jinbei calls zoro the same way he calls Eustass kid
Cause he doesn't know them fully yet. Give it an arc lol.

Pound is alive lol. And we all know damn well Pekoms is alive as well. Back in the day people were calling anyone that said it as being in denial. Now look at it.

This cover story finally got funny. Now Just waiting for Pedro . That would be the final nail ..

Hes hasn't been around the rest for long
Same thing happened to franky, robin, and vivi. It took them awhile to adress them more comfortably

Like franky used to always adress to them as lil bro or sis like he did with everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.