General Chat

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Meh. It wasn’t that serious lmfao. Mostly a gag alliance like sword and admiral where we all trolled together, and nothing ever came of the grander alliance.

It certainly wasn’t a PM we used to beg each other for likes and poll votes lmfao. More like Sword and Admiral, we didn’t troll each other and solely trolled Yonko fans for excessive stupidity. Lol

Meh. It wasn’t that serious lmfao. Mostly a gag alliance like sword and admiral where we all trolled together, and nothing ever came of the grander alliance.

It certainly wasn’t a PM we used to beg each other for likes and poll votes lmfao. More like Sword and Admiral, we didn’t troll each other and solely trolled Yonko fans for excessive stupidity. Lol
i know you ain't like that:cheers:

i mean PM for the sole purpose on hating on a character and his fans seem a bit extreme to me
Well you don't know what goes behind circlejerk groups and you don't even know how many others there are.

Reminder worstgen literally stalked apparently a member in and out of this forum activity and bullied her into her ban. Erkan is only a small problem.