Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottkins

โœฏ โœง ๐”พ ๐•  ๐•• ๐•  ๐•— ๐•ƒ ๐•š ๐•– ๐•ค โœง โœฏ
โ€Ž
okay but why is me wanting to claim the reason for ur trust lol?
It's quite a bold move to be fair, first day, can make so many mistakes at the beginning with voting off, and you would be ready to show off every secret next day if you will do a mistake
so you would be ok with losing a protentional townie just so you can have another protentional townie claim.

sus
:daydream:love the risk, you don't?

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
It's quite a bold move to be fair, first day, can make so many mistakes at the beginning with voting off, and you would be ready to show off every secret next day if you will do a mistake
its called taking responsibility
if i made a mistake I'm willing to strip claim everything since there will be doubts around my slot and i want to at least put everything on the table for my fellow townies

do u have any reads of ur own rott?

The waves needs to be targeted by specific actions, so we wont have a wave in this d0, because we cant use actions.
Well there are ``investigation waves``, but the town people will gain more from directly investigating a player rather than using their shots on a wave.
More Mech talk.
I like Souls determination to solve this game quoting people and asking questions, Odd entered the game wanting to know about mechanics and so on, not bad at all.
We are still waithing for some people to join this game, this is the hard part. Maybe Mr.Streamer will motivate them to join the raid one last time, like in the good old days.
First post where he states some sort of opinion about another play in liking Soul but the reason for liking him is something vague like ''quoting people and asking questions'' no substance it.

Can you expand on the Odd read lol, do you like him too?

We will need some coordination if a wave of this kind appears, and honestly I don't know the ideal approach, what is certain is that people will gain gold and possible some weapons if the gates are solved
A lot of people will fight them, depends how long the game will last, we can look at around 20+people if the game goes to d6 since i doubt that there will be many people who will repeat the fighting(ability limitations)
More Mech talk.

I just caught up, Fuji's arguments for his vote are meh at best, 1. yes he accuses me of fluff at the start of the game, most people fluffed also, maybe Fuji more than most and 2. yeah i talked about some mechanics, how is this a bad thing exactly?

It is true that I have not had a suspect candidate until now, my style is not to vote for a played and hope that I hit the jackpot, I usually wait to see what information other players provide, for example, T-pein said that he is a conditional miller, and then just went afk, even tho some folks started to question him, well this is sus in my book, and now I wait to see how this situation will evolve, Fuji's suspicion on me for fluff is also sus, the man fluffed 10xme, this is not a good reason and argument for a lynch vote.
This post here, I answered already but he didnt respond back. Just ignored my answer:
You did nothing till the moment I went to sleep and the fact that you barely interracted with other players pinged me. Almost like you didnt want people to notice you.

That and mech talk struck me as you just wanting to appear to be contributing.

To be clear the fluff itself isnt reason for suspicion, its that other than it you only spoke mechanics and didnt talk to anyone much.

Will read the rest of your posts.
Highlighted the important points.

I have no idea if he is scum 100%, he is sus to me because some players questioned him about his conditions abilities when he was online, and he just dipped.
These posts are fine in a vacuum but I

Godamnit.
More Mech talk.

First post where he states some sort of opinion about another play in liking Soul but the reason for liking him is something vague like ''quoting people and asking questions'' no substance it.

Can you expand on the Odd read lol, do you like him too?

More Mech talk.

This post here, I answered already but he didnt respond back. Just ignored my answer:

Highlighted the important points.

These posts are fine in a vacuum but I
The lie detects should be used on people that are scummy, I have almost no doubt that the investigation result will turn out to be how Al sama said, Id say let him be in d1-d2, if somehow the bear starts to do more negatives than positives then yeah we can start to look into the matter, but rn I dont feel that we need to go that far. With a miller claim and with that type of passive I expect him to have a decent role to contribute for town.
Again, these posts are fine in a vacuum but they feel safe-ish. Kind of just riding the T-Pein wave and as for the lie detect stuff its the only thing I kind of liked from him. But It doesnt erase the rest.

Outing that he is immune to alignment only came out of nowhere and will take it as being in good faith if it does fail. Meaning I am more likely incline to believe his claim if it does fail. If it doesn't however.....

That being said, there is a world where you state is true. Which is why at one point I would like a full claim from our guy here.
If it was an addition to his claim then wouldn't you agree that its kinda risky for him to do that? I mean whats the benefit really?

If he knows he's immune to lie detects as scum he wouldnt out that, as town he's doing it preemptively to let town know whats up. If anything if he was scum with lie detect immunity he wouldnt say it in the hopes of someone wasting it on them. Then it can be explained in many ways like the investigator got blocked or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.