Status
Not open for further replies.
In wano you had sanji and Jinbe and even Zoro talking about how fodder can tired you out .
When they can fight top tiers for much longer and it don't bother them ( jinbei fought ace for 5 days ) and they can easily destroy thousand of fodder .
Did people forget that Oda write stuff like that before that stupid when you really think about it .
dude
luffy literally only fought one person in the entire arc

This is a really clownish take.
Not really when you literally don’t get one shot by gear 5 who has haki on it and literally push luffy out unlike oden clash Whitebeard.

Younger kaido ko oden without advanced coc in base form. R lucci still stand up.

The better rob lucci is, the better will crocodile be . Crocodile is going make yc1 like Marco or king meh.
Enel might be stronger than big mom , the next we meet him.

My man was running for dozens of chapters to get to the rooftop and he was fresh as a pickle.

Oda is a dumb bitch.
They call it a fool summary for a reason… perhaps a detail or two is being left out to stir the pot? Or perhaps Oda really is trying to nerf Luffy.

We are simply puppets in the eyes of some providers, after all.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Abysmal writing when it's any other character than goofy: Luffy is the MC, Oda has no time for the others

When it's goofy: Oda is a shit writer, he can'tkeep getting away with it:endthis:
Ftr, I'm not a Luffy fan. Unless I didn't understand the irony of ur post.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
They call it a fool summary for a reason… perhaps a detail or two is being left out to stir the pot? Or perhaps Oda really is trying to nerf Luffy.

We are simply puppets in the eyes of some providers, after all.
Nah bro there is no "details left out" in here.

Oda is a fucking retard who only capitalizes on former fans who only read it to see what ends up of their faves.

Luffy didn't do 10% of the shit he did during Onigashima to get tired. If this is a comedy in Oda's eyes, then he has no fucking sense of humor.

Status
Not open for further replies.