Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read the summary.Luffy tired already,wtf is Oda thinking?New Pacifistas models sound cool.Vivi and Wapol together...what a twist.Prediction:Morgans will acidentaly trigger the grand fleet to do something.

Nah bro there is no "details left out" in here.

Oda is a fucking retard who only capitalizes on former fans who only read it to see what ends up of their faves.

Luffy didn't do 10% of the shit he did during Onigashima to get tired. If this is a comedy in Oda's eyes, then he has no fucking sense of humor.
The storytelling is inconsistent. I believe Oda did show genuine humor more so before the timeskip, but I see less of that now.

Luffy can’t do what he did during Wano and then show weakness like this. If he does, there needs to be a good reason. He holds a rather prestigious title in the New World but it hasn’t been made clear to the viewer since it was revealed.

The problem is that Luffy didn't even finish Lucci
So he tired himself out for nothing lol
Well the ID guards would get back up after getting folded, its not exactly a testament to Luccis strength but you right. Luffy is a dumb ass.

He couldve used ACoC with lower gears or base to beat him but he went full retard show off and still didnt attempt to actually beat kill him.

Why he didnt use any form of advanced haki is beyond me.

He burns faster but also gets much stronger and he still couldn't finish Pucci. Either the awakening wank works for everyone or Goofy needs to be on fraud watch. :kobeha:
Oda should have draw Luffy using gear2/gear3 with advanced haki to finish off Lucci to show off how strong Luffy is.Would have saved one panel with Stussy.

Well the ID guards would get back up after getting folded, its not exactly a testament to Luccis strength but you right. Luffy is a dumb ass.

He couldve used ACoC with lower gears or base to beat him but he went full retard show off and still didnt attempt to actually beat kill him.

Why he didnt use any form of advanced haki is beyond me.
Because haki is as stamina hungry as df:risicheck:

Status
Not open for further replies.