Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
Just saw this
Hell yea
:shocking:
More from redon in Arlong Park Forums.

When I say "Cut outside Egghead Island" in Vivi's part, I mean another place in the sea (not near Egghead Island).

With a front runner out of the way
As well as consistent tying of loose ends these past few chapters
I'd say we're nearing the finale of my agenda here
:kidsmile:

Also, since the first Vegapunk targeted is Edison it leads me to believe that the traitor is Lilith because she is the only Vegapunk that knew that Edison was the current commander of the Seraphim.

Now since he’s incapacitated anyone with “equal authority” can command the seraphim and not be overwritten by any other Vegapunk.

dude
luffy literally only fought one person in the entire arc
Yeah who did Luffy fight to tire himself out? His lungs?

It the fight and running that tired him out and neither aspect make any sense with what we saw before.
You guys looking at the fight aspect but i looking at how running for short while afterwards tired out a yonko.
In my mind that even more stupid but like i said Oda does that kind of stupid writing so damn often .

Why is One Piece such a pussy ass Shonen. I'm a big Lucci and Kaku fan, but what about this disrespect of "guarding" them while they are asleep. Wtf, they are enemies. Just kill them while they sleep and problem done.
Oda's brain is fried after Wano. But I'll still follow this manga to see end fights like Luffy vs Blackbeard, Zoro vs Mihawk, Sabo vs Akainu ( hopefully ), etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.