Status
Not open for further replies.
keep goofy ass far away from papazuki
i'm all for Sakazuki vs Dragon now
Seriously we want to keep the train because of the yankers but since G5 revealed i high-key don't want Akainu to face that bum, maybe Sabo really is the better option?

We get nothing with Goofy. Shit choreography and Akainu acting retarded to not kill that rubber loser a hundred times over.

Seriously we want to keep the train because of the yankers but since G5 revealed i high-key don't want Akainu to face that bum, maybe Sabo really is the better option?

We get nothing with Goofy. Shit choreography and Akainu acting retarded to not kill that rubber loser a hundred times over.
If they fight its gonna happen unfortunately.

It really looks like Luffy only wins when plot demands it, not actually because he grew stronger and his position looks bigger.
Everything is always because the plot demands it , it only matter if it done good or bad .
Like he can't use G4 form for to long but all of sudden can use the highest form haki ACoC for near hour first time he used it .

C

CensoredbyWG

Dragon is final war material the revs will take on the gorosei probably.
If the gorosei turn out to be as strong as they are(they need to be above yonko in order to pose threat to luffy), the revs ain´t gonna cut it.

Revs winning against 5 above yonko lvl characters would be disappointing.

Status
Not open for further replies.