Status
Not open for further replies.
Plot Armor will still ensure Luffy gets to achieve what he wants to despite all the drawbacks.. something which no one else has:kayneshrug:
Then there is no discussion. Plot armor is the reason Luffy sits exhausted while the same plot armor is the reason Shanks will not exhaust in the same situation.

Plot armor is the reason for a character being a pirate king or strongest creature or strongest man or genius scientist or strongest swordsman or yonko or admiral or fodder. :kayneshrug:

I dont know if Zoro accepted that, I think it clear that Zoro accepted Luffy as a captain but all the other points I fully agree:yearight:
He did already by acknowledging none of the Strawhats including himself should try to help Luffy against Lucci, it would only be a case of concern for Luffy. Franky said the same.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
What's worst part about this chapter is

That oda only teased kuma backstory and postponed it again....

Everything gets postponed in one piece smh

What's worst part about this chapter is

That oda only teased kuma backstory and postponed it again....

Everything gets postponed in one piece smh
You need to prepare for the One Piece reveal to be postponed, because I'm fairly certain we will not find out what it is when the Strawhats do.
Strawhats find One Piece, but it isn't revealed to us -> Final War happens -> final chapter One Piece is revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.