• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Michelle voting for me was quite surprising.....
ekko probably hard town reads her now
Flower.... Well I don't expect her to survive much longer anyways.

Emotional tantrums and unnecessary victim playing incoming ......

you dont even know how to handle a Miller claim...
and trying it to lynch it d1 is not the way.
you flip flopped your claim and it took you hours to explain the conditional bit which you yourself don’t even understand how to discuss it.

oh I’m sorry am I trying to lynch you rn?

Emil

Certified Memelord
you just said you aren’t pushing gambit why don’t you vote with me instead….

cool, you can say that about a multitude of other players as well.
i said what?

and no i scum read kagura more than flower or her slot

yet I never once asked for you to give me reads on every player did I?

I asked for “your” current reads list idek why that’s so foreign to you. & if I wanted your opinion on specific players I would’ve asked for them yet I didn’t.
okay i gave it then. maybe not on one post but my reads r out there. I'm asking do u want my read on someone else?

soul town
al town
dest town
tpein leaning town but need him to stop focusing on miller talk
you leaning town
fuji leaning town mostly for activity. push on baki is shit imo. lots of fluff in his posts. I'm willing to give day 0 pass for activity but I'll scrutinize him more upcoming days
tentei null. i can see him being town but not confident on it. hes well within scum meta

broki leaning scum
gambit null/scum
udell null/scum
kagura scum
aries null/scum

most other inactive r null one way or another. like i need to see more from mango, jules, AM, naomi, or, odd, nessos, ryu etc.. most of the game

its been a dead asfk day 1. telling me I'm not pushing my scum reads is disgenuous. u and kagura were on my scum reads and i made u both leading. what have u done to ur scum reads but just tickle them?

AL sama

Red Haired
Hmm out of the top of my head I saw some votes that are made out of spite dressed as scum hunting. Wouldn't particularly say that it's alignment indicative but it's not particularly useful to find skooms.

SK seems fine. Agressive and assertive.

Fuji seems to be ok although I don't remember the last time I saw him as Town aside from the Greek Mythology game which, if we take that game into account, I would say he's playing similar, i.e., first fluffing then playing seriously.

Muu was a bit tame in the beginning wich kinda pinged me but he's now being more agressive which is more like his Town self I reckon.

A lot of inactives which give a hard time to judge their slots.

T-Pein's conditional miller claim is interesting, as in, I'll probably implement a conditional miller in a future game of mine. Seems rather uncommon.

That's about it probably.
you mention one miller claim but not the one lol

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
honestly I’m loving kagu, feel like she’s just over everyone’s shit tbh

when she came in she was friendly and talked with ekko and onii so I don’t see ekkos 1st point

the mass tagging to vote a player with no reasoning is also one of the most annoying things ekko does and I never follow them regardless of his alignment.

those are my thoughts I don’t hard scumread her like Al and ekko.

I want to keep her for entertainment factor but do need to see more from her outside of the Al tunnel.

you flip flopped your claim
Lies.
same claim as always.
conditional miller.
passive that when I activate stuff I will scan as mafia.
idk why you are getting confused about this.
sad!!!!!

and it took you hours to explain the conditional bit
Thread was dead when I claimed it.
No one asked to elaborate.
I went to sleep and posted 12 hours later or something.

which you yourself don’t even understand how to discuss it.
:laughmoji:

Emil

Certified Memelord
honestly I’m loving kagu, feel like she’s just over everyone’s shit tbh

when she came in she was friendly and talked with ekko and onii so I don’t see ekkos 1st point

the mass tagging to vote a player with no reasoning is also one of the most annoying things ekko does and I never follow them regardless of his alignment.

those are my thoughts I don’t hard scumread her like Al and ekko.

I want to keep her for entertainment factor but do need to see more from her outside of the Al tunnel.
noted

Status
Not open for further replies.