Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
we shud yeet all liars
then we get rid of you first since that all youve been doing.
like when AL asked her are you restricted

she cuda liked that post or quoted it with some form of a hint to yes

i don't think shes restricted. i think shes genuinely frustrated at something. can come from either alignment
yes shes frustrated with you and flower.
Yep, he is too attached to me, and seems to avoid other players or confrontations
hmm havent noticed this will have to pay attention to onii more than
ur missing my entire point

I'm accusing her of having tmi

if broki is saying she didn't read the game and u think i am scum then how is broki reading me town? where is she reading me town from?

calling her an indie is to see how zolo reacts to it. will he target her? will he vig her? his awful silence is telling in its own

also u shudnt know if she is indie or not so why r u calling it false with confidence?
why dont you ask her those questions, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME?

i asked for 3 players who i knew were around when she was on its not hard to make a simple analyzation read but you can grill and ask broki these questions since all you've done is tickle her....

so why are you trying so hard to bait zolo into targeting broki? seems like youre shit stirring for no reason.

why are you calling her an indie with such confidence? she hasnt indicated any sign of being indie, if she has "tmi" like youre trying to push why wouldnt you lumo her into scumpile?
she agrees with u calling it a false accusation but hasn't said anything

seems like u r so easy to pocket arent u
idk how you get liking a post to agreeing with everything. ive liked post of you and pein shit talking me does that mean i agree?

do you hear how stupid you sound trying to angleshoot off of liked post. i forgot this forum only has one reaction available.
town lean

odd-like his entrance which lean town for, from past game.
destroyer-lean town
t-pin-lean town
al-lean town
muugen-lean town
kagura-lean town
soul killer-lean town

fuji and mango, hmmmm

indie
blue-indie

null
null-gambit
null-juliet
indigo/flower-null
null -gambit

scum lean
udell-said he will coast, meh scum lean.
nessos (he said he was busy, later he said he prob scum, alwaysmind voted him. though prob trolling.
flower-sigh
ekko-on naughty list just for not reading, and admitting. also he the police of who likes now.

Emil

Certified Memelord
then we get rid of you first since that all youve been doing.

yes shes frustrated with you and flower.

hmm havent noticed this will have to pay attention to onii more than

why dont you ask her those questions, WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME?

i asked for 3 players who i knew were around when she was on its not hard to make a simple analyzation read but you can grill and ask broki these questions since all you've done is tickle her....

so why are you trying so hard to bait zolo into targeting broki? seems like youre shit stirring for no reason.

why are you calling her an indie with such confidence? she hasnt indicated any sign of being indie, if she has "tmi" like youre trying to push why wouldnt you lumo her into scumpile?

idk how you get liking a post to agreeing with everything. ive liked post of you and pein shit talking me does that mean i agree?

do you hear how stupid you sound trying to angleshoot off of liked post. i forgot this forum only has one reaction available.

Claims:
- AL - miller, pretty sure he also said he's that bear from his av
- T-Pein - conditional miller, appear as guilty while using abilities from what i remember
- Michelle - PR, posts using Simlish language (not sure which role is it tbh xd)

random stuff i remember
-Fuji was fluffing a bit early on
-Tentei said he wants to have wholsome, not toxic experience (later on lists Nessos as "null, need more from him" alongside like 4 town/scum reads and says others are null - why Nessos got special treatment? idk)
-Muugen was pretty tame for a while
-Naomi was asking who wants to be town leader
-SK is straight to the point, not posting 3000 words long posts with manga panels - he's asking questions, shares reads and stuff
-Baki basically town read Odd for no good reason
-Usopp tagged people to vote Muugen, some people jumped in, he says it's for reaction (which isn't bad idea by any mean imo), but he says (if i remember correctly) that people who jumped on it are unlikely to be scum because they wouldn't out themself like that
-Mitch mostly fluffs,
-Kagura is glad she's town xd you can see her exchange with AL posted like 2-3 pages earlier, seems bit awkward, but that's it imo

who i find sussy baka rn if you're interested
Your scum reads are very safe Charlie.

am not familiar with kagura, but from what saw looked like annoyed town.

do you lean scum, from paste experience with them?
Annoyance is an emotion and it's not like scum can't have emotions.
I want more than Ate and accusations for her voters from her and no, I don't remember meta in detail from past games.

well, he wasn't there when i said it so there's no much i can do with it

rn i'm checking his reads to decide whether i like them or not
You posted that summary+ reads list today at noon. Baki did far more than just town lean on Odd interraction wise. Nothing else you read made you build upon it or go against the ping?

Status
Not open for further replies.