• Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Idk how you evaluate my thread presence at 5 minutes, but let's say i played only 5 mins and I read exactly the posts I needed for these reads who are gth reads.

Imo the reads have to be discussed to have time to check them. Keeping reads for myself are not useful for town, so I post them when I have them.
ekko thoughts? ^

your trolling is what make you a easy target to unaware town, or maybe scum trying to take advantage of you. :pepecorn:

how do you feel of udell admitting he coast?
All I see is him having a lower post count then me.
But he was still a gentle guy handing out summaries!
Vote for MUUGEN and wait to see his flip :ihaha:
[Vote lynch MUGEN]

Can someone tell me the case on @MUUGEN .
Maybe @Ekkologix can tell me.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
Yeah, that's bit of overreaction xd

What I agree with: Flower's vote "stinks" here. Like, if you're subbing in and asking for summary, wouldn't it make more sense to try to form own reads instead of jumping on whoever's leading rn? Could be just for reaction obviously, but idk.

What I disagree with: Well, it's pretty clear that AL never was PRd and if he really tried to fake it, he would be doing shetty job considering that his like first 10 posts don't include "kuma" anyway. Like, noone would've bought it anyway so i don't think it's attempt on faking it.

So basically it's one of 2 things:
frustrated scum - she's acting differently and she's caught anyway, for wrong reasons from her pov (been there, done that)

frustrated town - came in with no ill intentions and got somehow jumped on for really no good reason imo and it escalated to the point she scum read everyone who questions her

if we're going by guts, i'd say later one is more likely

this and fact that nobody really tries to defend her or push different wagon from what i can see, like if she's mafia, her situation isn't terrible so her scummates would've done something by now imo

or maybe option 3 - frustrated indie with cool role mad she could be lynched before even using it xd would explain noone backing her up really

for reads she's probably slight town for me, not really because of what she does but rather what happens around her

so, if i had to guess which alignment is the most likely here based on what i've seen town > indie > mafia
i agree with this analysis.

Emil

Certified Memelord
@MUUGEN i know u r looking for some contradiction. there isnt any

u scum read me, broki doesnt

i town read u, mich does

if i scum read u and mich town read u we're gna have problems

this and fact that nobody really tries to defend her or push different wagon from what i can see, like if she's mafia, her situation isn't terrible so her scummates would've done something by now imo
Some people defend her tho, she got some votes on her recently, lets see how she will respond now, I will keep my vote on her

Emil

Certified Memelord
the whole idea of a TMI read is when i scum read someone and suddenly someone else town reads them for no reason

shud clue u in when u scum read me and suddenly broki town reads me

ur being obtuse asfk

Status
Not open for further replies.