Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I scum read you also, so we are even then
You scum read me for scum reading and pushing you, thats OMGUS at its finest.

Then you go and fabricate lies about me only going after you when its not the case, I even tried to work with you and explain to you that your play right now is not what town should be doing, you ignored it and kept up the passive playstyle of only answering peoples posts and not asking the questions yourself.

Like seriously, do you think people are dumb or what mate?

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
also muugen ur saying its my entire premise for scum reading broki when its only a portion of the reason

my initial reasoning which u have seen and quoted multiple times was her vote on gambit and doing nothing else / no other scum reads

if I'm so scummy @MUUGEN then what does it tell u that broki has read the game enough to town read me yet not have scum reads other than gambit

ding ding ding

potential tmi
she also gave rott a scum lean so not sure what youre on about.

its cool you keep ignore facts and michelle at this point.

You scum read me for scum reading and pushing you, thats OMGUS at its finest.

Then you go and fabricate lies about me only going after you when its not the case, I even tried to work with you and explain to you that your play right now is not what town should be doing, you ignored it and kept up the passive playstyle of only answering peoples posts and not asking the questions yourself.

Like seriously, do you think people are dumb or what mate?
Well you are boring me mate, we did this 20 hours ago, so go talk with someone else, I cant spam the same things over and over again

Emil

Certified Memelord
no im not actually.

that was never the point of the argument here, i even told you to question broki yourself, you still have yet to even do that much.

thanks for this

so do you see how stupid your logic is?

lol i just quoted your reads and highlighted the town read you gave Dest while also pointing out youve ignored Rott all together.

im the muppermaster
i thought u did huh

doesn't matter

@Underworld Broker why do u have me as town?

i read dest town
rott unsure yet. tonally sounds town. post content wise leaning scum. wudnt mind pressure here either

my point on broki is strictly about me because I KNOW MY ALIGNMENT. i don't know the others. if i seem scummy and u scum read me then why is she town reading me? why r u asking me and not her?

I want to demonstrate it from ur POV.

the mich situation is completely different. i read u town and she read u town. dont have much problem with it. ofcourse can pressure her for more thoughts but I'm not going to accuse her of tmi when i share same read. its my logic at the end of the day and the good thing is it shudnt affect u anyway no? why u getting so worked up about it

broki reading dest town is like me reading dest town. to be fair that read is easy to make but also needs reasoning from broki to be provided.

mich needs to provide her own perspective of town reading u as well

You are correct. Not sleeping is a bitch ay?

You voted for baki, wanna elaborate? He mentioned he did not like you and someone else (is it mango) but didn’t bother pushing you per say and I remember you saying you won’t vote anyone for no reason but here you are. So I am assuming there is a reason for your vote?
I read the thread and the situation at hand is quite complicated, 90% fluff, and 10% constructive talk, I can't say that anything caught my attention until now, not a big fan of all this fluff, but its d0-72h phase and the game is fresh.
It's kind of hard to form an confident opinion about who is scum and who is town with the present information, but Im with my eyes on my 3 voters, evil can come up from any place, and evil should be exterminated.
Well there are ``investigation waves``, but the town people will gain more from directly investigating a player rather than using their shots on a wave.
depends, maybe there will be actions who can stop these repercussion, but at base, all the negatives and positives should hit town and mafia equally
Literally nothing, everyone is waiting for a twitch raid
I like Souls determination to solve this game quoting people and asking questions, Odd entered the game wanting to know about mechanics and so on, not bad at all.
We are still waithing for some people to join this game, this is the hard part. Maybe Mr.Streamer will motivate them to join the raid one last time, like in the good old days.
We will need some coordination if a wave of this kind appears, and honestly I don't know the ideal approach, what is certain is that people will gain gold and possible some weapons if the gates are solved
A lot of people will fight them, depends how long the game will last, we can look at around 20+people if the game goes to d6 since i doubt that there will be many people who will repeat the fighting(ability limitations)
zolo's replies werent inspiring either

i think we r dealing with mostly inactive scum and town arguing with each other
@BakiDou @Fujishiro

baki is this the highest activity from you? fuji are there specific posts between you two i need to look at?

Status
Not open for further replies.