Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Entry 12

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I fucking WORK for a living. I wish I could just tell my students to fuck off and let me play Mafia, but I guess the youth need an education, apparently.

I think the issue is that I'm also now a thirty-year old man who has a career. When this all started, I was a young man still in school.

:goquad:

Who did you sub in for, though? Are you caught up? Any reads?
subbed in for mango

null on ekko. but if i go by logic he reads town. his effort seems genuine.
null on you. haven't seen alot from you to solidify more than a null. i suppose it mirrors your last RM game we were in together
fuji - town lean. he's pretty confrontational, more willing to go for the throat, which is a common town trait (sans the experienced players that do this as scum too). prob a fuj trait too. the baki thing may be a town tunneling on town but i like his line of questioning. he's got his head in the game
juliet - hmmm. town lean for now. i imagine she's the same in any game and her behavior rn may not be alignment indicative idrk

need to think more

@Destroya thoughts on kagura and fuji?

do u still scum read baki? i havent read ur initial reasoning for it. can u tell me in ur own words pls

also time for TSA
I honestly cannot say that Kagura has pinged me yet. While I don't know if they're playing the towniest of games, I am not seeing the scum read that some players are giving that slot.

Fuji I already was pretty clear what I said about him; if you iso my posts it shouldn't be too far back. But essentially I saw Fuji as slight wolf to being, now he's slight town, but I worry about him actually just being a wolf that finally found his footing.

Yes I still scum read Baki. I didn't like his entrance. I don't remember him scum hunting. Nothing has stood out to me from his game. In fact, I just checked the post count and was shocked to see Baki having more post than me considering I legit barely remember his presence in this game.

I honestly cannot say that Kagura has pinged me yet. While I don't know if they're playing the towniest of games, I am not seeing the scum read that some players are giving that slot.

Fuji I already was pretty clear what I said about him; if you iso my posts it shouldn't be too far back. But essentially I saw Fuji as slight wolf to being, now he's slight town, but I worry about him actually just being a wolf that finally found his footing.

Yes I still scum read Baki. I didn't like his entrance. I don't remember him scum hunting. Nothing has stood out to me from his game. In fact, I just checked the post count and was shocked to see Baki having more post than me considering I legit barely remember his presence in this game.
I aint no wolf bb, pure wooly town :myman:

lol why didnt you say this at the start instead of completely ignoring my questioning on why you were avoiding michelle. you just barely acknowledged her its been like 40 pages in

you literally just started questioning her rn after i pushed you into it.

is it cause she just agreed with your reads here?

no im on a 2 day work week schedule rn. :)
Well fuck you guys then and you're chill work schedule. I flip back and forth between two different schools that are both an hour drive away from home. Week days can be TOUGH for my activity.

Mashiro Blue

๐“ฆ๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฑ ๐“พ๐“น๐“ธ๐“ท ๐“ช ๐“ผ๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“ผ๐“ฝ๐“ช๐“ป โœฐ
โ€Ž
I didn't understand anything of what Broki was saying.

I've read it's something related to sims?

As in that old game?

subbed in for mango

null on ekko. but if i go by logic he reads town. his effort seems genuine.
null on you. haven't seen alot from you to solidify more than a null. i suppose it mirrors your last RM game we were in together
fuji - town lean. he's pretty confrontational, more willing to go for the throat, which is a common town trait (sans the experienced players that do this as scum too). prob a fuj trait too. the baki thing may be a town tunneling on town but i like his line of questioning. he's got his head in the game
juliet - hmmm. town lean for now. i imagine she's the same in any game and her behavior rn may not be alignment indicative idrk

need to think more
Just for the record, where are you in your read through?

in your eyes: judging by these interactions, do you feel their current convo reads as teammates?

Status
Not open for further replies.