• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
She basically called you and your thoughts trash :gokulaugh:
F A C T S
i am capable of pulling u out of this if u play townie enough

i think there is a degree of derail from kagura to u as a counter wagon, but probably not from fuji since he was susing u before kagura became a wagon

why do u scum read udell? where is ur vote rn?

is ur idea here is that scum decided to just out themselves for no reason to push u?
why do you feel the need to save baki, you tried doing it with pein now baki.

neither one has looked good threadwise, pein just has his miller claim going for him.

baki idek what hes doing rn.

degree of derail so who would be the one shifting focus away from kagu even though she isnt even the main wagon to begin with?

is it dest or watson derailing your "wagon" ?

cause you have dest as town so it would be watson, do you scumread him?

Emil

Certified Memelord
F A C T S

why do you feel the need to save baki, you tried doing it with pein now baki.

neither one has looked good threadwise, pein just has his miller claim going for him.

baki idek what hes doing rn.

degree of derail so who would be the one shifting focus away from kagu even though she isnt even the main wagon to begin with?

is it dest or watson derailing your "wagon" ?

cause you have dest as town so it would be watson, do you scumread him?
could be any of them

fuji started the baki wagon before kagura but it doesn't stop him from wanting to push it after kagura became a wagon

I'll leave the rest for baki to defend. kind of done talking for him

ironically these reactions towards him have solidified him as probable town for me np

ive been through the five stages of ekko
stage one is feeling gaslit
stage two is gaslighting yourself
stage three is sobbing because he sounds like scum. it's scum ekko
stage four is realizing you made a grave mistake and all those scum tells for ekko were actually town tells
stage five is feeling gaslit

Emil

Certified Memelord
come on ekko its not like everyone is gonna follow you over their reads
i didn't ask them to, but if i feel baki is super townie I'm not gna allow his lynch

he hasn't rly been very impressive so far when u guys piled on him. my offer is only gna stay for so long

i want to see whether
1) your frustration at being suspected by players is genuine 2) you're not simply placing players that sussed you out of spite

2 complicates things because it's irrelevant to alignment and hurts reads when players do place sus/push for players purely out of spite

however your suspicions have fizzled out and there seems to be little strength in your voice so none of your reads have gained traction. usually if scum sees that their teemamate has someone opposing them is a potential threat. no one has stuck their neck out for you and you're digging your grave by being aggressive and acerbic.
implies you're doing this all on your own volition and not caring about where it leads.
so it doesn't seem to me like youre scum, atleast for now.
you just seem like a particularly bullheaded townie. what fuji was asking of you if you don't want to be sus'd is communicate.
you're communicating right now. there's no deflections, there's no acerbic statements thrown my way, and there's no deflection calling me scum--this, what we are doing right now, helps players like fuji read people and their slot.
and it helps lead town toward a consensus and clears up things in a way a "fuck off and get ofg my ass" can't
„Help players like „fuji„, I dont give a s about Fuji, all he did this game was to sus me

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
could be any of them

fuji started the baki wagon before kagura but it doesn't stop him from wanting to push it after kagura became a wagon

I'll leave the rest for baki to defend. kind of done talking for him
no why are you running away. do you scumread watson since you town read dest and he had already seems to have been against baki since before kagu.

you wanted to jump in and be the savior.
„Help players like „fuji„, I dont give a s about Fuji, all he did this game was to sus me
didnt you say you were going to be gone for a few hrs?

can you give a proper updated reads list for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.